Mnandi hord

Impressive. That is certainly a collection to set goals for other collector's. It's also amazing to see some of the artistry and craftsmanship that takes place in the secondary market.

Anyone with enough money can amass a huge collection.

It takes humility, talent, and dedication to get to be on Alessio’s level. I always enjoy his posts, he is truly a master collector and has always given time to share his knowledge with anyone.

#longlivetheking

Impressive. That is certainly a collection to set goals for other collector's. It's also amazing to see some of the artistry and craftsmanship that takes place in the secondary market.

That's a collection for the ages that may well never be matched.

Now I can understand why Falco57 Falco57 moved some of the other CRK's in his possession that I drooled over.
Stunning collection that may not be equaled ever.:)

Long live the Mnandi King! I think it is safe to say that there will never again be a focused CRK collection of this depth, showing nearly every example of a particular kind of knife. I am in awe, and I am very pleased to be the trustee of three of these knives for the future. All hail Alessio!
Thank you my friend!

It takes several years and some other knives (CRK and not) that were sold.

Back