1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Modded Shuffler?

Discussion in 'LionSteel knives' started by Joe58, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Joe58

Joe58 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Hi!

A few days back now, I read a post from a forum member who had modded, I think it was a Shuffler, and modded it into having two blades, similar to an equal end jack.

I think that’s how it went. Looked kinda like a BestMan, except both blades were on the same end? IIRC.

I wanted to reread that post but can’t find it. And I’m not for sure which forum it was in. I’d think it’d have to be here, or maybe Traditional.

Anyone recall that thread? Thanks!

2. Joe58

Nov 11, 2002
    Yes, that was it! Thanks for the assist! So after reading thru that and checking the CK site, the Warhorse hasn’t happened as of yet I’m gathering?

3. garciajr

garciajr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2004
    I assume so. The guy said he was the one who did the mods.

4. SVTFreak

SVTFreak Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2011
    The warhorse ain't happened yet but ck knives still says it's coming. I have all the parts to make one but was waiting on the warhorse. Lionsteel said at blade that the warhorse was due to be made after the bestmen where done.

Joe58 likes this.
  5. Tyd450

Tyd450 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2015
    It looks like the warhorse just dropped but I'm going to need to see better pictures or a video or something before I pull the trigger. It looks like the nick on the wharnie is blocked by the clip point blade. I'm sure it's just a bad angle of the picture but I want to be sure since these aren't cheap!

Edit: ok I'm dumb, you can just open the wharnie blade from the opposite side, I forgot these blades have nicks on both sides of the blade. Placing my order now!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  6. Joe58

Nov 11, 2002
    I really do want to like the Warhorse enough to order one, but it appears that the sheepsfoot from the Dom and BestMan was more or less just repurposed into a Shuffler. I like my BestMan just fine and I’m not sure I’m gaining too much with the Warhorse. I do like the Barlow look though, but I like two bolsters too. It a toughie. Not trying to slam it or anything cause I do like the Lionsteel brand and own several. Hard to phrase it to get across my meaning I guess.

I was hoping the final drop price may have been a little less. My knife budget is full of holes at the moment and leaking terribly.

7. SVTFreak

SVTFreak Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Yep I just got mine ordered also. Got CF but I'll prolly swap the ivory micarta on my shuffler to it.