Modded Shuffler?

Hi!

A few days back now, I read a post from a forum member who had modded, I think it was a Shuffler, and modded it into having two blades, similar to an equal end jack.

I think that’s how it went. Looked kinda like a BestMan, except both blades were on the same end? IIRC.

I wanted to reread that post but can’t find it. And I’m not for sure which forum it was in. I’d think it’d have to be here, or maybe Traditional.

Anyone recall that thread? Thanks!

Yes, that was it! Thanks for the assist! So after reading thru that and checking the CK site, the Warhorse hasn’t happened as of yet I’m gathering?

The warhorse ain't happened yet but ck knives still says it's coming. I have all the parts to make one but was waiting on the warhorse. Lionsteel said at blade that the warhorse was due to be made after the bestmen where done.

It looks like the warhorse just dropped but I'm going to need to see better pictures or a video or something before I pull the trigger. It looks like the nick on the wharnie is blocked by the clip point blade. I'm sure it's just a bad angle of the picture but I want to be sure since these aren't cheap!

Edit: ok I'm dumb, you can just open the wharnie blade from the opposite side, I forgot these blades have nicks on both sides of the blade. Placing my order now!

Last edited:
I really do want to like the Warhorse enough to order one, but it appears that the sheepsfoot from the Dom and BestMan was more or less just repurposed into a Shuffler. I like my BestMan just fine and I’m not sure I’m gaining too much with the Warhorse. I do like the Barlow look though, but I like two bolsters too. It a toughie. Not trying to slam it or anything cause I do like the Lionsteel brand and own several. Hard to phrase it to get across my meaning I guess.

I was hoping the final drop price may have been a little less. My knife budget is full of holes at the moment and leaking terribly.

Yep I just got mine ordered also. Got CF but I'll prolly swap the ivory micarta on my shuffler to it.

Back