• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Model 1 Modified

Interesting story with this one. Some of you may recall that back in March I had my vehicle broken into and a knife roll with 5 of my customs was stolen. I figured I would never see them again. Well, amazingly enough, in August I got an email from a local guy who said he had a knife that he was trying to determine the value of and he included a picture of one of the stolen knives!

I wrote back to him and explained that the knife in question was very precious to me and that I was interested in getting it back. I told him that on the aftermarket it was worth about $250 and that I would be willing to pay that amount just to get it back. We set up a meeting and the idiot actually showed up only to be met by Officer Garvey and myself.

Nothing much happened after that. Upon subsequent questioning we decided that he almost certainly wasn't the thief and apparently had "found" the knife. OK, whatever. I'm just happy to get my some of my property back.

It had suffered a few scratches but nothing worse than that, so after some refurbishment I decided to offer it up for sale. Because it is an older model and is not exactly brand new I thought I'd offer it for $250 plus shipping. It comes with a fleece lined zippered case and the original police evidence bag to complete the unusual tale of provinence. I can take paypal or MO. Thanks for looking! :)

Specs:

sculpted S30v blade, 1/8" stock
Phosphor bronze bushings
sculpted 1/8" ti framelock
ti pocket clip

evidence1.jpg

evidence2.jpg

evidence3.jpg

evidence4.jpg

Being sending emails to you and trying to contact you all day. Can you get in touch with me about this knife? Thanks,

Frank

Knife is sold. Thank you Frank! :)

Sorry Kyle, but don't worry, I've got something really nice in the works for you. ;)

Back