Model 26 Green River woodsmans knife test

Well here it is, my contest entry. At least this is the style I'm entering, not sure if this knife will go or if I'll make another one special for it.
I had to name this one after one of my favorite songs of all time, Green River by CCR. It's not a Missouri water way but it just seemed right since this knife is sort of the culmination of my woods time up to this point.
Hope you like it.
[youtube]c6fZqLst2hA[/youtube]

Let me know what you think.
Iz

I think I love that knife!

It appeares to be between the Gasconade and the Mississippi?

Where do I sign up/order?

Remember, you said you were gonna give me that after the contest. Just remindin' ya. :DLOL Moose

G'day Iz

Thanks for providing a sneak peak that showed a range of tasks. It sure looks like it does the job well :thumbup:

BTW, a big :thumbup::thumbup: for your choice of music (CCR)

Kind regards
Mick

I think I love that knife!

It appeares to be between the Gasconade and the Mississippi?

Where do I sign up/order?

Thanks, brother I appreciate it.
You can fill out a quote request for one here if you'd like:
http://www.turleyknives.com/greenriverquoteform.htm

I'll get you a price and we can hash out the details.:thumbup:

Moose,
Stay tuned, there will be a giveaway here after everything is wrapped up!

Thanks everybody for the kind words.
I love me some CCR and Green River is one of my favorite songs of all time.:D

Iz

That knife is dope, and I like the return to CCR for the video.

Man that is one sweet blade! And after watching that video it looks like it just might hold an edge pretty good :rolleyes:. Guess I'll be having to order me one when the funds become avalible. Nice job and I like the handle on this one too. Course the name dont hurt nothin either. Check my location!!

Last edited:
Its a sweet knife....It was still sharp when I saw it friday. Very comfy, and the blade is right on. Carves nicely, and I wouldnt hesitate beating the snot out of it.

I want one of those too, Iz.

Lol, say the word and we'll do it brother.:D

That knife is dope, and I like the return to CCR for the video.
Thanks, daddy-o. Show up in November and you can use it!

Man that is one sweet blade! And after watching that video it looks like it just might hold an edge pretty good :rolleyes:. Guess I'll be having to order me one when the funds become avalible. Nice job and I like the handle on this one too. Course the name dont hurt nothin either. Check my location!!
Ha! Awesome, I'd like to visit that town just because of the name.:thumbup:

Its a sweet knife....It was still sharp when I saw it friday. Very comfy, and the blade is right on. Carves nicely, and I wouldnt hesitate beating the snot out of it.
Thanks, brutha J.

Iz

Back