Model Request Thread!

General camp work. Camp kitchen prep, even looks like it would be good for skinning small game (rabbits, squirrels, and such). Plus a small(ish) blade with a full size handle is one of my absolute favorite blade designs.

General camp work. Camp kitchen prep, even looks like it would be good for skinning small game (rabbits, squirrels, and such). Plus a small(ish) blade with a full size handle is one of my absolute favorite blade designs.

I'll have to think about that one. I could see it being necessary to do major weight reduction inside the handle to make the balance right while keeping that full size.

Could probably do a tapered tang to do a bulk of the weight reduction.

It's just an idea for a model. I could see it being very handy, and at the 3.5" blade it would be legal in MOST places to carry.

I would love to see a Dylan Chopper. BIG, heavy, tapered tang, so very blade heavy, a total chopping beast! Something like a Hatchula on steroids! As a matter of fact, if you want to make a prototype, just make it, box it up and email me a bill! :)

Dylan, have I ever told you how much I love my Hatchula?

-Will

Dylan, After this request, I'm scared (and rightfully so) to make a request! The Bunkerbuster makes my Hatchla II's look like fingernail trimmers! I have to stand it with the rifles in my gun safe! :) I wanted to stand it in the corner in the bedroom, but I'm afraid my wife will ask, what's that, where did it come from, how much did it cost! LMAO All I can say is CHOP CHOP CHOP

I would be all over a 24/7 in 5/32" CPM154 with a tapered tang, file work and solid pins. :D

Are you coming to Blade Show?

Unfortunately not this year. I just moved to Iowa from North Carolina and now have to be selective when planning trips. Possibly next year though (one can hope).

I have yet to purchase a Fletcher knife but I have quite the collection of Fiddlebacks. I know you guys all work in the same shop and you apprenticed under Andy so that speaks for itself. I was browsing through all of your models and the 24/7 really spoke to me. I saw a 24/7 that matched what I was looking for at Bladeco but it had already been sold. Good looking knife :thumbup:

Unfortunately not this year. I just moved to Iowa from North Carolina and now have to be selective when planning trips. Possibly next year though (one can hope).

I have yet to purchase a Fletcher knife but I have quite the collection of Fiddlebacks. I know you guys all work in the same shop and you apprenticed under Andy so that speaks for itself. I was browsing through all of your models and the 24/7 really spoke to me. I saw a 24/7 that matched what I was looking for at Bladeco but it had already been sold. Good looking knife :thumbup:

We can certainly get you set up with one. Shoot me an email at fletcherknives at gmail dot com and I'll get it marked down.

When do you expect to have any Estebans and 24/7 knives out?

It's going to be a while before I have anymore available knives up for grabs. I'm working on two huge orders right now. However!, In a very short period of time, usamadeblade.com will have some in stock. Shortly after that, there will be a bunch at DLT Trading also.

We're very excited to get these knives in hand. As soon as we get them in they will be pictured and posted on our site.

Will you have anymore knives available in Bog Oak? I missed that sweet 24/7 that was at USA Blade.

Will you have anymore knives available in Bog Oak? I missed that sweet 24/7 that was at USA Blade.

I answered in pm, but I wanted everyone to see it. Yes, I will definitely do more bog oak. I love that stuff.

:thumbup: Sounds good Dylan! Hopefully there will be some more Bog Oak 24/7's. ;)

I'm interested in knowing if anything will be coming out. Been real hard to find any Fletcher knives.

Back