• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Modern Folders for sale - more added & price drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to put most of my collection up for sale. Not really interested in trades right now – mostly just need cash.

My other sale threads:
TRADITIONALS http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1358461-GEC-s-and-others?p=15630970#post15630970
FIXED BLADES: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ers-amp-Western-Bowie?p=15634836#post15634836

Standard sales rules apply:
- This one will ship the first business day after payment is received (I'll confirm ship date when funds are received.)
- First I'll take it here gets it, followed by PM or email. Ya'll know the drill. (All questions or other communications need to be PM'd or emailed to me through my profile.)
- PayPal preferred; USPS money orders okay too.
- Depending on the value of the knife, USPS First Class or Priority (insured) shipping and PayPal fees included in the price. PM for my PayPal info.
- Shipping to the U.S. 50 states & territories only. (As long as I don’t have to deal with customs, we're good.)
- By buying any knife from me, buyer states they are 18 or older, and buyer is responsible for knowing and following the laws regarding ownership of this knife in your area.

SOLD:
Kershaw Cryo II - $40. Sold & shipped to HappybladetimeCarried & used, has a custom scale made by BOOMER52 here on BF that fits perfectly. Late lock-up, blade is a little scuffed & scratched, but in great shape overall. I just haven't warmed up to this one. Has the box & brochure.
Here's BOOMER52's original sale thread from last year: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...sh-CRYO-II-s-w-G10-Slab-MOD?highlight=cryo+II
Kershaw ZT-0200KW, $115. Sold & shipped to photoman12001 Carried & used very little, if at all. This is the Knife Works exclusive, satin blade, plain edge. I had extra clip screws from Kershaw, so I shortened them and installed them in the empty pocket clip holes. (Black Horse I not for sale.)
Spyderco Native 5 Ti, $175. Sold & shipped to rwhitebbq Brand new in box. This knife has only been out of the box for looking it over and that's it. Fit-&-finish is right up there with the best that Spyderco has to offer, and it won’t replace my stainless Native with the AUS-10 blade.
Spyderco Manix I, $90. Sold & shipped to rpn Carried & used quite a bit. No box. The first Manix Spyderco made, very solid & ergonomic knife.
Spyderco Manix II, $55. Sold & shipped to TravyTrav Black DLC-coated plain edge blade, S30V. Factory 2nd: two tiny dots in the DLC blade finish on the clip side. Carried & used very little. No box.

Available:
Benchmade #520 Presido, $100. $90. Carried & used, comes with the box.

Boker Leo II Damast, $350. $325. Serial #1904. These are made with barrel steel for the Leopard I MBT's (Main Battle Tanks.) I'll let the photos describe this one. Brand new, unused and unsharpened. I've read that the hardness of the blade steel is around 65-67 RC. No box other than the presentation box these come in. Amazing knife, with Markus Baldach's Large Pyramid pattern blade steel. The anodized aluminum handle shape is based on the Boker/Walter Brend collaborations, with a ziracote wood inly on the non-clip side. It's a BIG folder – larger than the Chris Reeve large Sebenza. Apparently, there was a falling out between Markus Baldach & Boker, resulting in Boker not using the Baldach logo the blade of the Leo II after 2008. This is from earlier production, with the Baldach logo. (See pic.)

~Chris

Last edited:
Kabar #3058 Mule - $27. Carried used quite a bit, have the box & nylon sheath. (Cold Steel Voyager & Kabar Dozier are sold.)

Ontario XM-1, $65. Carried & used quite a bit, could use a good sharpening. Desert camo color scheme, rubberized handle for grip. Aluminum scales, Ti liners, N690Co blade, made in Italy. These have National Stock Numbers, meaning there kept in inventory for issue to government agencies and the military. Absolute beast of a knife. I hate to sell it, but it just doesn't get any use. I don't think I have the box.

~Chris

Last edited:
Spyderco Stainless Endura, $60. $55. Carried but used very little. Partially serrated blade, minor handling marks on the scales, but overall in almost new condition. I might have the box, not sure. (Stainless Delica is going back for warranty work.)

Spyderco Manix II, $75. $70. This is the original with satin 154CM plain edge blade. No box, but like new condition.
(Manix II with Grimsmo scales not for sale.)

5.11 Tarani 10-8, $45. Carried & used, no box. Locks up early & solid, thin liners but still a very stout knife. I bought it because I wanted a folder with a strong blade tip, and this certainly has that.

~Chris

Last edited:
I'll take the Manix I

add- PP sent!

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll take the native 5 ti. Please email me at my username at gmail dot com.

I cannot email you from tap atalk.

Last edited:
photoman120001 - the Kershaw ZT-0200Kw is yours
rpn - the Spyderco Manix I is yours
TravyTrav - the Spyderco Manix II (factory 2nd) is yours, email sent
winnerone23 - you have seconds on the Spyderco Manix II factory 2nd. (Seconds on the 2nd. ;) )
rwhitebbq - the Spyderco Native 5 Ti is yours
Happybladetime - Cryo II is yours, pending payment

~Chris

Last edited:
Happybladetime - email sent

ETA: Cryo II SPF to Happybladetime

~Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back