(Modern) traditional with pocket clip

AHP001F_800x.jpg Arno Bernard Rinkhals. This knife meets all of your criteria. A modern traditional slip joint style with a wicked sharp blade under 3". Great snap and modern nail nick design. Comes with clip and leather carrying case. They are a bit pricey though at about $425 but should last forever. I love mine in Thunderstorm Kevlar scales.

Last edited:
@ tigerden beat me to the punch! Arno Bernard Rinkhals, amazing. Blade stop, halfstop, pocket clip, excellent fit an finish. Lots of handle options. Overall just amazing. Only modern traditional you would ever need to buy. :)

@ tigerden beat me to the punch! Arno Bernard Rinkhals, amazing. Blade stop, halfstop, pocket clip, excellent fit an finish. Lots of handle options. Overall just amazing. Only modern traditional you would ever need to buy. :)
Except - you'll need to buy more of them to collect all the gorgeous inlays!

^^Congrats S SharperThanU . Insidnt kniw they were coming out with an Ironwood version till I received an update on this old thread. One of my favorite handle scales. Must have been a limited run. Sold out! Bummer.

^^Congrats S SharperThanU . I didnt know they came out with an Ironwood version till I received an update on this old thread. One of my favorite handle scales. Must have been a limited run. Sold out! Bummer.

I'm rather taken with the ZT 0235, can't afford it right now but I'd like to. Only thing is that it would require a regrind to slice like a traditional, it's too thick.

^^Congrats S SharperThanU . I didnt know they came out with an Ironwood version till I received an update on this old thread. One of my favorite handle scales. Must have been a limited run. Sold out! Bummer.
Shoot them an e-mail! I did a few days ago and they got back to me in a few hours. I just asked if they planned on bringing back that inlay because, it does say it is sold out, but at the time they said they had four of the ironwood models in production. They've just been too busy to list them on their website. I was able to order mine then!

Back