Modifiied Multitools "The Ostriche"

Modified multitools folding knife.
Overall length: 90 mm/3.5 in
Blade thickness: 25mm/1,1
Blade width: 25 mm/1,1
Rostfrei blade
Hand made engraving -spiral ornaments and ostriche from one side and floral ornament and spirals on the other site.
Handmade antler inlayds.
Handmade wooden box in the set.

P1060926.jpg P1060927.jpg P1060928.jpg P1060929.jpg P1060930.jpg P1060931.jpg P1060932.jpg P1060933.jpg P1060897.jpg

Last edited:
You definately did nice work.

However you did all that nice work to something that was not worthy of it, it would probably be more worth your time and effort to start with a knife of quality that way it not only looks nice but is highly usable.

That is my idea. To make those kinds of knives to look beautiful and to give them a second chance.
It is for sale. A knife of quality would costs quite more expensive.

Modified multitools folding knife.
Overall length: 90 mm/3.5 in
Blade thickness: 25mm/1,1
Blade width: 25 mm/1,1
Rostfrei blade
Hand made engraving -spiral ornaments and ostriche from one side and floral ornament and spirals on the other site.
Handmade antler inlayds.
Handmade wooden box in the set.

View attachment 930434 View attachment 930435 View attachment 930437 View attachment 930438 View attachment 930439 View attachment 930440 View attachment 930441 View attachment 930442 View attachment 930443

Pavlin eta peacock net ostrich.

Beautiful work! Horosho!

И я не Павлин, а Живко.
Все таки, спасибо.
My name is not Pavlin. My name is Zhivko.
However thank you for your notice.

Last edited:
That is my idea. To make those kinds of knives to look beautiful and to give them a second chance.
It is for sale. A knife of quality would costs quite more expensive.

I understand

Now Just a thought and not to criticize, but the extremely popular and common little Victorinox classic is only around $10.
Probably 50% of people in the world have one on their keys, and if you worked your magic on those they would sell like crazy. ( They already fly off the shelves everywhere daily )

I understand

Now Just a thought and not to criticize, but the extremely popular and common little Victorinox classic is only around $10.
Probably 50% of people in the world have one on their keys, and if you worked your magic on those they would sell like crazy. ( They already fly off the shelves everywhere daily )
Probably 50% of people in the world have one on their keys, and if you worked your magic on those they would sell like crazy. ( They already fly off the shelves everywhere daily )[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your comment. Here I think the engraving or every other modification I make are the precious thing. Not the knife brand. Why Victorinox classic don't make knifes with engraving like mine? Let me help you with the answer - because I can make the same engraving on every knife, or to chang the way a knife looks like. I can make every knife more beautiful, but Victorinox classic just cannot make Post Reply Upload a File More Options...
my magic.
Look at the pictures of a bulgarian knife. The blade is made in Bulgarian factory for producing blades. Is it less quality then Victorinox classic? The knifes I make are unique not because of their brands, but because of my modifiaction. The finish is a new, bouticue, unique piece, that is only one in the world and it's holder will possess a knife that no one in the world have.
Here My engravings or my carvings are important. Not the knifes. If I make them on a piece of simple iron, and this piece of iron will become a piece of art.20180526_153238.jpg P1060807.jpg P1060808.jpg P1060809.jpg P1060810.jpg P1060811.jpg P1060812.jpg P1060813.jpg P1060815.jpg P1060816.jpg

I understand

Hi,
Could you please look at some pictures of one of my art custom knives.
It is 100 % hand made piece. I'm focused on this work now - not folding knives, but serious art knives like this one.
I can"t find a suitable web site where I can sell that kind of knives.
I will appreciate if you can recommend me a good internet site where I can sell art knives.
Thank you very much.

P1060749.jpg P1060753.jpg P1060755.jpg runo1.jpg runo2.jpg runo3.jpg runo4.jpg runo5.jpg runo6.jpg

Hi,
Could you please look at some pictures of one of my art custom knives.
It is 100 % hand made piece. I'm focused on this work now - not folding knives, but serious art knives like this one.
I can"t find a suitable web site where I can sell that kind of knives.
I will appreciate if you can recommend me a good internet site where I can sell art knives.
Thank you very much.

View attachment 931636 View attachment 931637 View attachment 931638 View attachment 931639 View attachment 931640 View attachment 931641 View attachment 931642 View attachment 931643 View attachment 931644
Well that's a very gorgeous knife there, really nice work.

You do have a knife maker / Craftsman / service provider level membership for bladeforums, so you should sell them on this forum
There's a place here for this, I think there a knife makers exchange.

Well that's a very gorgeous knife there, really nice work.

You do have a knife maker / Craftsman / service provider level membership for bladeforums, so you should sell them on this forum
There's a place here for this, I think there a knife makers exchange.
Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to sell it on this forum. However...

Back