Monday Evening with Rajkumar Kothimoda Katana and Lok Cherokee Rose

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
I have two Rajkmuar made Kothimoda from old stock and will offer one for your collection and I will keep other one for my collection.

Overall length --36 1/4''
Weight --39 oz
Spine thickness --1/4''
Bone inlayed USA wood handle
Steel guard
Brass bolster and buttacap
Turquoise and coral decorative nickel silver sheath
Usual beautiful work by Rajkumar
Add to your collection at $1195. *SOLD*

19.5 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Lok Kami. Satisal wood handle. Usual good work by Lok.
Standard leather sheath. Add to your bowie collection at $200 even. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
man, not gonna see that again, It may not go tonight, but that thing is gonna go !

Wouldn't Ndog cry a river if I somehow was to pull that off and have a fistful of Katana for each hand.

His dual GCB photo's of the past would pale in comparison. Still not quite also ran category but a big step up the ladder.

You better grab it Sir Gehazi, your collection deserves it. If it helps I'll send some hair and you can hot glue it to the handle.

Or Pugs, Pugs needs this too really bad.

Heck there are several that need this, the list goes on and on and on.

lol no, this sir is all tapped out, or I would get that rose first :D-- but I figure that sword will go eventually ( sir gehazi owes peter and paul and mary and all the cousins, needs to pay them off before fingers get lost and kneecaps taken)

WOW.. man coincidentally I have been thinking about a fine working Katana for my collection but this one is well above my range. soon me hopes though..

________________________Wt....h? I cant believe that! Wow! Pugs! Hey Pugs! Bawanna ...What the heck?
OK Steve! You right! That makes five! One Bura and four Rajkumars! Sir Gehazi Jump on it! Lord Pugs do it! One more of us get to have one and Aunti keeps one:thumbup:
Quints? Berks was a Bura wasnt it?

Ohh my, a Grail piece, but alas much, much, much, to rich for my blood. I am all tapped out. Can only sit and look. Grats to anyone who gets it.

I was just dreaming you had it Pugs! Sure is pretty tho aint it? There must be six months of work on that sheath alone! Ironic Rajkumar being a Jeweler as well as Kami. I think Arjun made the sheaths if im not mistaken.
Ohh my, a Grail piece, but alas much, much, much, to rich for my blood. I am all tapped out. Can only sit and look. Grats to anyone who gets it.

eventually someone with a bankroll is gonna show up and we can all stop drooling

I was hoping to have that Rose come live with me forever but it's not looking good at the moment, 5 minutes from now isn't looking too good either but after that who knows.

Sure is a pretty thing.....

Back