Monday Evening with Rajkumar Kothimoda Katana and Lok Cherokee Rose

nooooooo spaaaaaceghooooooost; congrats sir, and thanks for supporting raj kumar's return-- I realize the extra price sawgrass may be the kami drive we are trying to get raj kumar back to the bir gorkha--definitely want to get a cherokee rose when I get back in the game :D

very cool guys, you need special patches or something-- aunties angels? we could do a charlie's angel's knock off with you guys in sweet shadows and guns out

Great idea. My wife is pestering me to set up a big HI get together in Reno sometime. Be tough to pull off since we're all over the map but would be fun.

I call a lot of the swords that come through heirlooms, and they are. But this...this is a masterpiece. It's a work of art to be handed down from father to son to daughter to son to son and so on. Silently hung over a fireplace or on proud display on a thoughtful den's wall. Quietly violent. Stoically resilient. Every watchful, ever ready. A beautiful handshake between art and war and soul.

Simply breathtaking.
Exactly where this is going
☺

So the Rose could still be mine? Hypothermically speaking of course. Not grabbed yet?

ring, ring, Hello?
Hi baby its me your loving husband, can I?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sound of dial tone........

Well that didn't go exactly the way I planned.

A great buy Spaceghost. You now belong to a very special small group of owners of such very special swords. Congratulations!! Good for you!

Hey Bawanna, I tried to PM you, but it said that your inbox was full? Maybe you need to re-set it or something after getting your gold membership reinstated?

I'm golden again mopar. Please resend. I feel so lonely and neglected, anxious for any correspondence.

moparsbob, come on over to my house and drop that IBBB off. I'll let ya hold the Katana. It's magical. You'll be a convert for sure.

I'm a Bowie convert too. Didn't blow my dress up when I first held several at Aunties but I guess they grew on me in a big way. I'm a border line fanatic almost bad as Steely. Still all his fault.

I'll leave the light on for ya.

PS- Your PM made me cry seriously. I gotta get another beach towel, I'm tearing up again. Your aces in my book.

moparsbob, come on over to my house and drop that IBBB off. I'll let ya hold the Katana. It's magical. You'll be a convert for sure.

I'm a Bowie convert too. Didn't blow my dress up when I first held several at Aunties but I guess they grew on me in a big way. I'm a border line fanatic almost bad as Steely. Still all his fault.

I'll leave the light on for ya.

PS- Your PM made me cry seriously. I gotta get another beach towel, I'm tearing up again. Your aces in my book.

I guess part of my problem with an HI katana is that the most valuable blade that I own is a pre-WWII gendaito, a beautiful wicked laminated blade katana that was a WWII bring-back. Almost everyone who has picked it up and held it feels "something", the blade has that much "character", "soul", ??? The first time my son picked it up, he told me that all the hair on the back of his neck stood straight up. Any other katana in this house would have to exist in it's shadow, and that just wouldn't be right for one of these kothimoda katanas - they clearly deserve to be the "crown jewel" of a collection.

sounds like you have something pretty magical mopar :D -- love it when that happens.

Ok bring that when you come by too. I want to have the hairs on my neck stand up too.

I totally understand. Sir Gehazi nailed it, you already have something pretty magical.

And my Katana is hands down the crown jewel of my modest collection. Don't see that changing anytime soon neither.

Back