Monday Sales

Nothing, Naught, Nada, Niente, Nil, Zip, Zilch for Monday July 25th:

Available Monday, July 25th at TBD, PST:

We will not have any Factory 2nds available. Check back next week to see what will be available Aug 1st!

I'd like to think there are no Monday Sales this week because there are no Factory Seconds. Because Guy and Crew are now Just That Good. They've got the process nailed and are going to town!

YEE-HAW!! WOOT! WOOT!! Factory First train is pulling out!!

Enthusiasm like that before coffee hurts. I hope you all appreciate the effort!!!

Haha. Only problem with that theory is that I'll definitely never get my hands on a GSO before 2017! 😅

I'd like to think there are no Monday Sales this week because there are no Factory Seconds. Because Guy and Crew are now Just That Good. They've got the process nailed and are going to town!

YEE-HAW!! WOOT! WOOT!! Factory First train is pulling out!!

Enthusiasm like that before coffee hurts. I hope you all appreciate the effort!!!

I'm sure Guy generates factory seconds sometimes on his own, but from reading some of the other threads I think some of 2nds are that way from being cut out or other parts of the process that they don't control.

Yep, I'm about as sharp as the leading edge of a marble. Not gonna get me down today, though, I've got a 2.7 and a field knife in the mail :) :)

Back