Monday Sales

I seriously considered it, carted one last night, then again this morning, but I'm just hesitant to pull the trigger, especially with limited scale options. Also my 3V starter 4.7 should be sitting at my house right now! :cool: Truthfully, I need the funds right now, so cannot afford another such purchase, but i envy those who get the chance :thumbup: Perhaps I'll end up trading for one eventually.

I noticed they have F2 4.7's in 3v on their site right now. I already ordered one in 20cv, so I will have to pass :)

I guess this isn't exactly a Monday update.....

Available the week of October 17th:
Check back Wednesday at 11 AM Pacific time.

Just saw 4.1 2nds on Survive! website

I was able to add one to cart... just didn't follow through.

I have an old spec 4.1 that I am quite happy with.

Thx man ! I have the new spec 4.7 in 3v and I love it but I have the 2.7 in 20cv and I think it's hard to tell the difference between the two steels to be honest . I really like the idea how little maintenance the 20cv but what a tough decision to make lol real world problems

PJ, the conventional wisdom is that in a short blade the toughness of 3V isn't as important.
The 4.1 isn't really a chopper after all. :)

PJ, the conventional wisdom is that in a short blade the toughness of 3V isn't as important.
The 4.1 isn't really a chopper after all. :)

Ahhh I see. So a stainless steel will make it much better because a small knife would probably see more action in day to day chores than a big knife would, and you don't need to spend too much time caring for it. Am I right?

Back