Monday Sales

Looks like it's just the 4.7 CFV 2nds. I already have a CFV and ordered an Ugly Betty or I would definitely order one.

ETA- Whoops, reposting what Fancier said.

I was on the 2nds page at 1700 EST and thought the CFVs sold out faster than I could refresh the page, but saw they went live around 1705.

Put a black handled CFV in the cart and hemmed and hawed for 5 mins and finally took it back out. Getting tired of waiting.

Then I put the natural handled CFV in the cart and went through with it. No willpower here.

No willpower here.

Zero willpower here, too. Picked up a black-handled one.

Anyone know if the factory 2nds ship right away? Or is there a wait like the presales? I've got a 4.1 on order from the July presale, and just trying to figure out if the CFV 4.7 Factory 2nd will wind up getting here first...

I was on site from 1:57-2:10 and never saw anything available for sale?? I was looking for a 4.7 in 20CV. Anyone else have difficulty with Monday sales?
Thx

I was on site from 1:57-2:10 and never saw anything available for sale?? I was looking for a 4.7 in 20CV. Anyone else have difficulty with Monday sales?
Thx

I don't think there were any available. The production schedule said there would definitely be CFV 2nds, others were tentative depending on how the weekend went.

I don't think there were any available. The production schedule said there would definitely be CFV 2nds, others were tentative depending on how the weekend went.

Correct — I was refreshing both the normal 4.7 factory 2nd page and the CruForgeV page, and only the latter changed and allowed me to add a knife to the cart, around 2:05pm PST.

Zero willpower here, too. Picked up a black-handled one.

Anyone know if the factory 2nds ship right away? Or is there a wait like the presales? I've got a 4.1 on order from the July presale, and just trying to figure out if the CFV 4.7 Factory 2nd will wind up getting here first...

Even though the Monday sales claim they ship within 15 business days (which lead me to believe the blades are ready to be sharpened and assembled), im still waiting on a 2.7 and a 4.7 from July 5. I believe all seconds are identified beforehand and are not presold based on an estimated rejection rate, so I think S!K is just working through a monstrous backlog.

Nothing listed on 9/19/2016.

I can't recall if there have been any Mondays Sales dating back to the last one in Mid July 2016. I will not blame Guy for wishing to offer the previously considered "Factory 2nds" as some form of LE or SE with a bit of extra custom work inshop in order to maximaize his own bottom line when he sees that those who hawk his wares on the secondary markets are asking for at least a 25% mark up and at times 50%+ mark up margins on the Big Auction Site!

I just happened to check for an "Ugly Betty" and boom, there they were (and still are) in the 2nd's page.
I picked up another. So far, the 2.7 has been my favorite survive so far. I end up using the smaller blades way more than any of the larger stuff.

You are absolutely correct neil944, I just picked one up too. Thanks for posting this information as I would never had checked without the heads-ups!

I wish they would stock more Jade g10. That is always out when I order or not offered on the knife I choose.

The one I got a while back was in jade. It is nice, no doubt.
Went with the blue/black g10 on this one. Been eying that combo since Guy posted some pics a while back of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back