Monday Sales

I need a number !!

I'm sure many of you are already Survivors in your own right with/without a number. For me it was 2 OIF tours, Panama, a recruiting assignment and more recently a combination of a 20 mill levy increase over the past 3 years in local county taxes (lol).

Wow, missed them again. And they were 2.7's too. At this point I'd settle for an Ugly Ronnie (that's a joke for any knife they would sell me that is worse than an Ugly Betty).

Don't you people have to work? :D Can we have a sales thread at NIGHT so the rest of us can enjoy some S!K goodness? I guess I could just sit at work and peruse the S!K website until they fire me. Wonder if I can score a couple GSO's before the boss catches me and sends me packing.......

Just grab a piece of hardened scrap steel out of the trash, have Guy sharpen it, stamp the logo on it, and email me an invoice. I don't even need scales. I can make those and have S!K hardware in my shop.

I also read the "questions for Ellie" thread only to find out my 2.7 "pre-sale"will not be here in a couple months and instead it will probably be next month.

Is there a support group for my addiction? This waiting (and missing knives that can be bought and delivered) is causing me to drink too much and my blood pressure to go up.

My 4.7 in 20CV that I bought on the exchange is at the P.O. waiting to be picked up. That won't happen until Friday since I work 14 hours tomorrow. I don't even have time to build a sheath for it right now because the shop is full of work, but I could at least lay it on the bench next to me.

45 days, 10 hours, and 12 minutes until opening day of deer season. I'm not sure I can even kill a deer without my 2.7.

Tongue in cheek rant over................;)

Lol. Our bosses are both jerks, Ronnie, making us work all the time! But if you'd like, my boss can probably live without his 2.7 for awhile if your boss needs to do some sheath making or even some hunting with it. If you're interested shoot me a PM, I'd hate to see all the deer get away :D

They were still available at 9:00 pm eastern time. I don't know the hours you work, but they stayed available for several hours. Sorry you did not get a shot.

They were still available at 9:00 pm eastern time. I don't know the hours you work, but they stayed available for several hours. Sorry you did not get a shot.

Thanks TNVOL1969 and Hard Knocks. I'll wait for my 2.7 and actually I have a really good boss. I work hard and get results ( 5 days in a row this week of 12 to 14 hour days - not typical) so I guess that may have something to do with it. NOT a complaint. I get paid well. Salary plus bonus, company car, etc.

Big sigh. Hopefully the original "in a couple months" (end of September) which turned into "probably next month" will see my new 2.7 in my hands.

45 days, 10 hours, and 12 minutes until opening day of deer season. I'm not sure I can even kill a deer without my 2.7.

Tongue in cheek rant over................;)

Okay, but you can't hold me liable if you're eating tag soup this winter. :D

Stay safe working those long hours my friend.

Okay, but you can't hold me liable if you're eating tag soup this winter. :D

Stay safe working those long hours my friend.

Ha Ha. Fortunately for me, I have one tag and one bullet. Actually that's all I ever needed for the past 20 odd years (bragging a bit). Well, technically, I've killed more than one animal with one bullet at times, and hold the lease record with 4 raccoons in one shot. :eek: Killed pairs of wild hogs multiple times with one shot.

I don't do anything really well and I'm never the sharpest tool in the shed, but I have a unique propensity for success when it comes to hunting and fishing. I absolutely LOVE it and that desire translates in to hard work, preparation, and hours and hours in the field which equals success and a freezer filled with tasty venison and pork.

I'm just ready to get that 2.7 so I can piggyback some custom kydex onto my new 4.7 and have a nice rig for the season. IIRC, the 2.7 is black handles (it's all they had left on the "pre-sale"). My 4.7 is black scales too. Should match up nicely. OR, I'll be forced to make some custom Jade scales for both. Then some Kryptek kydex for both.

There were some "GSO-4-7-Cru-Forge-V" available earlier today. Looks like they're all gone now though.
I was so surprised to see them that I had to claim one! - Even though I promised I wasn't going to spend any more $$ on knives this year!

T.

The 4.7 CFV firsts have been listed for a while and appear to still be available.
I think that the Monday sales are still for all the other firsts and seconds.
There have been a few items listed under limited edition lately at odd times so it can help to watch the website.

The CFV 4.7 seconds were available to order this weekend under the Limited Edition link, I ordered one on Saturday. Looks like all are sold now though.

Not sure I ever saw the firsts...

The 4.7 CFV firsts have always been listed under the limited edition.
They are still listed there but you are correct, there aren't any valid scale choices left even though there is an add to cart button.

I just got 3 shipping notices for Ugly Betty's and Monday 2nds. I have never had them ship more than one at a time. They must be getting more efficient. Go Survive!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back