Monkey Edge 3.5 Frag Scales

Thanks for the heads up on this. Really thought about getting the Mistresses some new clothes, I think I'll just look for another mistress to add to the Harem.. I mean Herd instead. They look awesome just the way they are for now. They already have some jewelery on the way from The Ranch..

Thanks for the heads up on this. Really thought about getting the Mistresses some new clothes, I think I'll just look for another mistress to add to the Harem.. I mean Herd instead. They look awesome just the way they are for now. They already have some jewelery on the way from The Ranch..

HaHa. Ok I suck at this. No sooner did I post this, I found myself back on their website.. And ordered some frag lol..

There was one on the exchange yesterday, but I'm not sure if it sold yet or not. Not a terrible price for a stonewashed slicer flipper.

Thank you. Did see it. Happy with the 3 Hinderers I rushed, in my Hinderer Fever to get, and will wait for the right one at the right price. Maybe like say a Sterile Spanto, working finish, black frag scale. One looking like yours would be perfect.

Last edited:
Ha, it is a fantastic knife. I have actually only seen one other production WF like mine before. Not sure how many non customs were made with WF sterile blades.

That CF frag looks great on your 24! As much as I love textured CF, frag has that little extra going for it. I can't wait till it gets here!

Hey, guys!!! Sorry I haven't been around much lately!! Just wanted to give a quick heads up. More CF Frags on ME at the moment!!! :D Just saying!

That green is so nice in an otherworldly way. Spent a few moments staring at it. Cool.

Scale's legit. But until corrected...me strongly thinks the green hardware is 3rd party. No big deal if the pimper isn't mentioned.

Scale's legit. But until corrected...me strongly thinks the green hardware is 3rd party. No big deal if the pimper isn't mentioned.

Who cares about the color of the ti...no it's not official...it was plain that I had anodized. Rob is the one I asked about having the ranch do some in green and he told me to buy plain and have them anoe'ed. You guys worry too much about "official" things...

Who cares about the color of the ti...no it's not official...it was plain that I had anodized. Rob is the one I asked about having the ranch do some in green and he told me to buy plain and have them anoe'ed. You guys worry too much about "official" things...

Said it before but maybe I need to add it to my sig line...what one does with their knife is their business. In the stickies a simple request that certain topics are not discussed is why many don't discuss the unofficial stuff.

Said it before but maybe I need to add it to my sig line...what one does with their knife is their business. In the stickies a simple request that certain topics are not discussed is why many don't discuss the unofficial stuff.

Last I checked it was you doing the discussing...had you not mentioned it...I believe it would've just passed like a thief in the night. My post was a scale pic...nothing more...nothing less.

Back