• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Monkey fists

u812

Gold Member
Monkey Fist key chains
The steel ball bearings are 7/8 in wrapped with 5 twists of 550 paracord meaning that there are 5 lines of paracord side by side to cover the bearing the wrap is done with one piece of cord that is 8 to 9 ft long and come with a bead on the loop.For an extra 3.00 per fist I can add a top drilled skull and for an extra 5.00 I can add a top drill skull with green glow powder eyes.
I can do the top knots in any color you like in either a cobra or cobra twist knot.
15.00 each shipped.Add 1.00 to total if you would like delivery confirmation.
Colors in stock are
Orange camo
Black with orange spiral
Black with neon green spiral
Maroon
Purple
Neon Pink
navy blue
royal blue
Electric blue
Blue Camo
Purple camo
Bright Red,much brighter than in pic below.
Silver
White
Olive Drab
Woodland camo
Multi camo
ACU camo
Desert camo
Orange
Toxic green
Black
Foliage Green
Coyote brown
Desert Tan
Hunter green
Green,plain med green
Yellow
Bright yellow
Brown

SANY0230.jpg

NEW two tone colors.I can do most any two colors in two tone .These are harder to tie so I am offering them at 17.00 each shipped.Heres a pic of a few different color schemes.

SANY0164.jpg

Here's updated pics of the colors of cord.
I took the pics under a day light lamp and look to be showing true colors on my screen.
SANY0172.jpg

SANY0179.jpg

SANY0183.jpg

SANY0191.jpg

greenspec.jpg

orangespec.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jeff,

wish i'd seen this earlier. still have the Hunter green with maroon cobra?
if so, I'll take it.

sending PM

Paul

Pic of new Orange camo cord.

SANY0043-1.jpg

Last edited:
proably just as well. saw your other post with the skulls.
want one of those too. (This site is addicting, and costly if i don't exercize some self control)!

Paul

proably just as well. saw your other post with the skulls.
want one of those too. (This site is addicting, and costly if i don't exercize some self control)!

Paul
Chatting is NOT allowed in the Exchange Forums. Please read the posted rules! No infraction given (yet), as this is a "newbe".:).

DSCF0021.jpg

Just got some more bearings and tied up a few more.
These are a little smaller than the first ones,they have a 3/4 in bearing and 4 turn knot.
The price for these is 12.00 each.
Colors are
OD
Gray
Desert camo
ACU..................SOLD
Black
Woodland camo
OD with black specs.This one is done with smaller paracord so it is a 5 turn but is the same size as the rest
Thanks
SANY0146.jpg

Sending PM

I have a silly question: is there a practical use for this, or is it just a really neat key chain?

Most carry them as an impact tool like a slap jack.

So if you got caught with this in your pocket what would a LEO say?

Just curious

Syn

I have no idea about other places but police officers do carry them and I asked a local policeman the same thing and he said they are just keychains.
You need to check your local laws before carrying them or at least I would before I did.Some areas have some screwed up laws.

Just guessing but I would say a little over 1 oz. for the tied ball at the end.
The larger ones are 1.5-2 oz but I only have 1 yellow large left.

I am going to start making these up in advance and offering them for sell as I get the time and ball bearings.

These are a 3/4 in bearing and 4 turn knot.
The price for these is 12.00 each.
Colors are

ACU 1 left

Thanks
SANY0146.jpg

Hi Jeff,
I'll take the acu one. Please invoice me with paypal to bryanwali at aol dot com
Thanks!:D

I'll take the black one if you have it still. Please invoice me with paypal and I'll gladly pay up :)

Jeff,
PM sent,Thank You,
-Vince

Wali and VCM3 yours shipped to day.
Added one super nice monkey to the top post.
I might make a couple more of them if there is a demand.
The black trit skull and blue are the last ones until the next order of bearings come in.
Thanks

Bearings are here.
Colors listed above are available.
Thanks

Back