Moore Maker Trapper

Hello,
I have a 2016 Moore Maker Trapper knife, and I'm trying to definitively say if it was made by Queen Cutlery, as I know some of them were. Tang stamp reads,

Moore Maker, inc.
Matador, Texas

Made in U.S.A

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Do you have a picture? What are the handles made of?

Eric

I have the same question about a stockman? Info on box matches tang stamp
UIH3JZG.jpg

Thanks for the Replies, I cannot figure out how to post images, but handles are reddish pink bone
mFcaEaF.jpg

mFcaEaF.jpg

Jody744 Jody744 that looks like a Queen. Is the shield pinned? E Emac323 is yours the liner lock version or no?

Three's a lot of info on this forum RE identifying Moore Makers. I might try to cobble it all into this thread. easy stuff. If the model number ends in U, it's a Utica. B is a Bear and Sons. One pin in scales is Bear and Sons. Camillus and Queen are harder, but in general if it's moderately priced and doesn't have a B or U it's a Camillus, higher end (and pinned shield on all of mine) is a Queen. Except for the pinch knife made for them by CSC. Oh, and the early Bokers ha ha ha. I'll start pulling the info I've found together.

CSC made a bunch of trappers for them as well, with mesquite and osage orange handles. I think there were a few abalone thrown in there as well as some early stag.

Eric

Back