Moore Maker

Thanks, it says Explorer Solingen Germany on the main blade and G Cut on the coping blade tang
G2

Got this 3305 stockman awhile back when I was in a yellow phase. I knew nothing of the brand when I bought it and never really looked into who made it. Does anyone know?

IMG_20180224_222205.jpg

Got this 3305 stockman awhile back when I was in a yellow phase. I knew nothing of the brand when I bought it and never really looked into who made it. Does anyone know?

What's the exact pattern number on the tang?

Do you remember when you bought it? Sounds like Camillus, but I don't really remember all the rules. I think Bear and Utica will have a "B" and "U" after the pattern number.

Sorry for the thread bump, but I didn’t really want to start a new thread for a simple question. Has anyone gotten any of the newer production Moore Makers? Since there is no more Queen or Canal Street I am assuming they are all made by Bear now. I’ve not heard good things about Bear so just wanted to see if anyone has any recent experience.

Last edited:
I have 2 Moore Maker stockman knives. A yellow bone 5301 made in 2010 and a serialized 5304 in tan jigged bone from 2003. (The serial number is on the clip blade.) In August of 2017, I had a chance to show them to Ken Daniels and he confirmed that they were both Queen made.

y4Qtq2U.jpg

DeSepMB.jpg

NkwQWmS.jpg

m2Lfa3Z.jpg

Brian

Back