MORA, NORMARK and JAVENPAA for sale individually

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunknifenut

KILJOY KutLery, hand made in Luling Texas
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
If you can see a picture, its still for sale.

CONUS only. Paypal prefered..I eat the fees. NO TRADES, I owe, and owe..so off my knives must go.
I want to move these..Feel free to make offers

For sale individually :
Cold Steel Bushman, custom, with custom kydex. $35
MORA 2010, New, $30 shipped
MORA 911, NEW, $15 shipped
NORMARK Viking, with factory sheath and custom kydex. $35
Other Moras in picture not for sale.
picture.php

picture.php

Javenpaa Puukko. Birch Bark handle. Stainless blade. NEW, just never a chance to use it. $65 shipped$60$57
picture.php

Stainless steel Aus8, made in Japan. this is not Sanmai. I received this one new, and tested it, I have also lightly touched up the edge...it has some scratches, but nothing major. Factory nylon sheath. These are RARE..try to find one....I dare yah. I hate to part with it, but another is calling my name...so this one is on the block. $160 $150$145$140

Roselli Hunter, blade has been cleaned and sharpened..awesome puukko. $65 shipped$60
Aito
3-5/8" scandi blade. birch bark with brass fittings. Kellam wolverine sheath has some storage wear, fits the knife perfectly. Knife has barely been used and is like new. $85$80$70!!!!!!! firm, shipping included. PP with no fees.

Martini Puukko, small carver with birch bark handle. Stainless blade. Has been sharpened and has a small roll in the edge..a great little pocket knife, super light.
$30 shipped.
Kizlar hunting knife. russian stainless, it sharpens like 12c27, and takes a great edge. 3/16" spine. Flat ground. Overall, its a great knife, I will just never use it, so..it must go.

$60$55 shippedSOLD PENDING FUNDS
Cold Steel Seax machete (12") and Condor Kumunga
both lightly used. I stripped the CS, and convexed it.
Package deal= $55 $48SOLDshipped.
]

HI Bowie. I dont know the name of this model.
Its a BEAST of a Bowie, almost 1/2" this at the spine. The original fit and finish wasnt to great, overall.
IF you are looking for a BIG, TOUGH, hand forged Bowie to beat on..this is it. No sheath.
I did sharpen it, its a great chopper.
$50$45 shipped.SOLD

Last edited:
I adjusted the price on the Machete's a bit.

ONe and only drop.

HI is marked SOLD. thanks.

Last edited:
Marking them sold.

More knives added, and more pictures.

Kyzlar is SPF

I'll give this a whirl:

Martini Puukko, small carver with birch bark handle. Stainless blade. Has been sharpened and has a small roll in the edge..a great little pocket knife, super light.
$30 shipped.

Thanks!

Martini is SPF. Looking to move these last 3..make an offer, or trade me a KUKRI

i have a KUKRI to trade for the aito
also i am adding a nice small hatchet
offer sent via email
thanks for your reply
buzz

Last edited:
how about a Ontario TAK1 D2 steel

for the Aito

thanks for your reply
buzz

Javenpaa and Puukko's still for sale..I would love to move these..

Aito $70!!!!!

Added CS bowie. bumppity

Price drop..new knives coming in one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back