Morakniv Basic 511 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigolegator

Gold Member
Hello Forum, I’m giving away a NIB Morakniv Basic 511 model in Black/Yellow with sheath (I can’t get my pic to load but BladeHQ etc has good pics). I acquired a couple of these and use them often…good quality blades for their intended purposes. US Shipping is Free for the Giveaway!

Rules: be a Member here with No Negative Feedback and have mailing address in the USA please…sorry International members.
Also, say ”I’m in“ followed by a cool fact or tidbit about your resident/home State…That’s it.

Giveaway will end late-afternoon Wednesday Oct. 27th thru random number generator and Winner notified thru PM or email if available. Good luck Forum!

Last edited:
I'm in!

Currently reside in New Jersey, an interesting fact about NJ is during the Revolutionary War, General Washington and his men spent more time in NJ than any other state.

I’m in, and thanks for the chance.

Pennsylvania is the birthplace of famous American frontiersman Daniel Boone

I'm in.

I live in Oregon. Oregon produces almost 40% of all the Christmas trees produced in the US. But even more impressive, 99% of all the hazelnuts produced in the US come from just the Willamette Valley in Oregon (which is apparently, 3.5% of the global total).

Thanks for the opportunity.

I’m in.

Where I live, in California, there are approximately 500,000 detectable seismic tremors annually, or about 1400 earthquakes a DAY.

Thanks for the chance!

I’m in. Tennessee the birthplace of Mountain Dew, Moon Pies and Dolly Parton. As well as the dumpster.

Sure, I am in
Former upstate NYer, but Florida, now …..home of Gators, snakes and manatees,
( but wish I was back in the Catskills of NY, fall deer season)

"I'm in" and live in N.C, where I've bowhunted the Blue Ridge mountains going on 40 years and I used to go days without seeing another human being and since the pandemic there's so many out-of-staters riding by on golf carts and side-by-sides like they're on frickin' safari, that I can't even whiz off the front porch!

Very generous of you!

I live on Molokai, which is home the state department of health run peninsula of Kaulapapa.

It was where leprosy patients were thrown of boats and left to die, until the Church sent Father Damien, who fought for the people to have some sort of care and infrastructure. He ended up living there, contracting and dying from the disease, but not before saving many lives and caring for countless suffering souls.

Im in!
Connecticut is sometimes known as "The Nutmeg State". It earned this title because many people from connecticut would supposedly make and sell carved fake wooden nutmegs.
Also, thanks for your generosity!

I'm in!!

Washington, the evergreen state is not all green....in fact much of the state is desert...

Also, in 1980 we had the deadliest volcano eruption in the US's recent history.
Q8ph7fD.jpeg

UvOeJ3D.jpeg

9X8uVWb.jpeg

yhdtlIM.jpeg

5IFtk3y.jpeg

It shut much of the state down for weeks.

I remember my dad not letting me play in the snow...he had to go shovel off the roof to make sure it did not collapse, then spent days removing the ash from the sidewalks, grass, driveway etc. .

Last edited:
Ok this Giveaway has officially ended and the Winner chosen at random is listed below…Congrats and Thanks to all that entered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back