More Antler

Bawanna

Several years ago someone here, wish I could remember who, might have been Wildman sent me this knife and a nice leather sheath. I replaced the handle for reasons I don't recall. Maybe it didn't have one. I put some wood on and it was real nice but rather plain and the sheath while also nice rode to low for a full time sitter such as myself. So it kind of languished in the drawer although I did take it out frequently to fondle so it wasn't neglected.
Well the other day in a rare moment of motivation it occurred to me that I really liked the shape of the blade.
So one thing led to another. I knocked off the wood (my system works it was tough), found a piece of antler that was a near perfect fit without a lot of cutting and fitting. Then made a tupperware sheath that seems to work well at least until I get a proper Pugs sheath some day.

Here are the results just finished a few minutes ago. Now residing on my belt as we speak.

The knife is an early Dill kami knife and as mentioned I really like the shape. Who ever sent it, wish I could remember, filed a little finger notch which works splendidly.

So once again thank you to whoever sent me this. It now at least in my own eyes officially sings and just might give my MMB a run for belt time.

I like it, ya did good brother!!! And you know you could send it anytime you want. Love some antler handle great job.

Awesome package Amigo! That knife did deserve the antler install and pugs pants killed it! Love it all. Thumb choil is perfect!

Did you say no take backs when you sent it????? If it sings for ya, I'll send it, will be difficult but I'll be ok, I'll just curl up on the floor in a fatal position and suck my thumb for a few days and I'll be fine really.

Did you say no take backs when you sent it????? If it sings for ya, I'll send it, will be difficult but I'll be ok, I'll just curl up on the floor in a fatal position and suck my thumb for a few days and I'll be fine really.

It looks way happier with you;) Enjoy it!

Back