More impressive titanium handle- Fluted Native vs Fluted Military?

Ok all. I searched, but didn't find much comparing the fluted titanium handles on these two. Due to recent announcements about upcoming models, I will most likely only get one of these and I believe both are discontinued. So for those of you whom have experience with these two, which handle do you think looks more impressive? I have swung like a pendulum back and forth on this so hoping some of you can help. Strictly aesthetics if you will, not overall handle ergos.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts....

I only have the fluted ti military but I read the fluted ti native has a brighter and shinier color.

BTW, the best price of the native at $170 by bladehq is perhaps long gone. Not sure if the best price of the military at $200 is still available.

I'm with you I have debated which one I want. I really want both but will end will end up with one. The way I look at it is big knife vs small knife. For the longest I liked smaller knives til I got my first Millie. So the choice is pretty easy for me I'm going with Millie. I just hope there are still some left when I am able to buy.

My choice would definitely be the Native because I much prefer the Mili in it's lightweight G10 form.

5.1 oz (millie) vs 4.2 oz (native). Not a big deal for me given the much larger size of the millie. But YMMV.

I have a plain TI mill and the fluted Mil. they are nearly two different animals. one is massively solid, the other more refined and polished. Out of the box, the fluted was perfection, the plain mil needed a tiny break down period to get to that smoothness.

for the money, you get way more blade with the fluted millie.....now that I have Fallen for those, my enduras feels small in hands lol

I prefer the Spyderco Military over the Native5 but for me the Fluted TI Native5 without a doubt has a more attractive fluting and a nicer looking finish. I think my Fluted TI Native5 is the best looking Spydie I own. I wish my Fluted Military was finished more like the Native. If I could have only one though it would be the Military just because I prefer the model.

Back