• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More Nice Bucks (Benefitting the Pups) (Reduction on 55!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFAustin

Gold Member
This sale is part of my 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale, which is happening in the Traditionals Sales subforum. This is an annual event I enjoy doing, with 100% of the proceeds going to worthy organizations which help dogs. All the background is here in Part 1:

AFAustin’s 9th Annual “Going to the Dogs” Sale (Part 1) | BladeForums.com

Part 2 is here:

I previously listed some nice Bucks for sale here:

Some Nice Bucks (Benefitting the Pups) (Reductions!) ALL SOLD | BladeForums.com

Part 3 is here:

AFAustin's 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale (Part 3) (Reductions!) | BladeForums.com

I listed a couple of Spydercos here:

Spyderco Endura Saber & Chaparral LW (Benefitting the Pups) ALL SOLD | BladeForums.com

Part 4 is here:

And Part 5 is here:

Please note that I’ve reduced prices on the remaining knives in Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5, so please take a look at those!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/25/21 Update: Part 6 of this sale is now open here:
7/29/21 Update: I listed 2 groups of flashlights in the Gadgets & Gear Sale subforum: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ting-the-pups-all-sold.1802017/#post-20644498

8/1/21 Update: Part 7 of this sale is now open here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...o-the-dogs-sale-part-7.1802579/#post-20650980

8/7/21 Update: Part 8 of this sale is now open here:
8/25/21 Update: It's a wrap! This sale is now officially over and the donations have been made. Part 9 has all the details here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Details:

Price includes shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ tracking. PayPal only. I'll cover the PayPal fees, so please list it as a sale of goods, not a gift.

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment. I think my PM/Conversations box might fill up pretty quickly, so please e-mail me for payment info. at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com

Once we have a deal, please post an "I’ll take it" in this sales thread, since that’s required for us both to leave feedback, which I think is important.

By buying this knife you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws regarding it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

International Sales Policies:

I like the international character of BF and so I’m usually willing to jump through the extra hoops to do international sales. But as this sale has grown in size and become a good deal more work, I’ve got to place some limits. So, apologies, but it’s U.S.A. only for this sale.

As mentioned, please e-mail me for payment info. at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com

Thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

These 3 very nice Bucks are a generous donation to the sale from an outstanding forum member who resides in the great state of New York. He has asked to remain anonymous and he has my sincere thanks.

1) Buck 110 Drop Point in Indigo Blue with Nickel Silver Bolsters. Copper & Clad exclusive and currently sold out. Factory edge but some scratching on bolsters. Solid lockup with no play.

Includes very nice black leather belt sheath. $75.00 SOLD

gBGCNptl.jpg

szG74lml.jpg

G8v1SOAl.jpg

2) Buck 112 Ranger Drop Point in Indigo Blue with Nickel Silver Bolsters. Copper & Clad exclusive and currently sold out. Factory edge but a few light scratches on bolsters. Pile side cover is darker than mark side. Solid lockup with no play.

Includes very nice black leather belt sheath. $75.00 SOLD

KSI0H8Wl.jpg

gvdDFI2l.jpg

LMp4Q7Ll.jpg

3) Buck 55 in Walnut. Tang symbol indicates 2018 model. Appears unused with factory edge. Pretty walnut covers. If you press the blade hard on a stack of paper or cutting board there is a slight amount of “give”---and I mean slight.

Includes box. WITHDRAWN

1kJfjnbl.jpg

jw8aifUl.jpg

39jbGTnl.jpg

Last edited:
2) Buck 112 Ranger Drop Point in Indigo Blue with Nickel Silver Bolsters is SPF to Railsplitter.

Rick my friend, as always, you have great taste in knives! Let me know if you need my PP addy and I'll send it along.

Many thanks,

Andrew

And thank you as well to the donator of the knife. I've been looking for one of these for a few months!
danceshout.gif

2) Buck 112 Ranger Drop Point in Indigo Blue with Nickel Silver Bolsters is now SOLD to Railsplitter.

PP received. Thanks, Rick, and an additional big THANKS for kicking in a nice extra chunk for the pups. Very generous of you!

I'll have this blue beauty en route to you tomorrow with a t/n.

Thanks again,

Andrew

1) Buck 110 Drop Point in Indigo Blue with Nickel Silver Bolsters is SPF to Kimber457.

Please email me at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com and I'll reply with my PayPal info.

Thanks,

Andrew

1) Buck 110 Drop Point in Indigo Blue with Nickel Silver Bolsters is now SOLD to Kimber457.

PP received. Thanks, David.

I'll get this in the mail to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back