More pics coming soon

leatherman

leathermoderator
Going to be taking lots of pics very soon, I have a lot of work finishing and nearly finished that I think is worth taking lots of pictures of. :) One order in particular is really nice, the customer has paid a lot and waited a lot to get these two to him. One is something I've not done before in an inlay and not likely to do again easily without a lot of convincing! :p

Please stand by!

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been spending far too much time trying to get our A/C unit to work again. Couple a hundred bucks later and its still not working.

It feels exactly like auto repair, I've gone through part after part trying to track down a problem. But, one thing I hate over all is electrical issues, electricity doesn't make sense to me, never has and probably never will. Had a three wire motor, new motor is four wires and they ask me to rewire things so that it doesn't make sense anymore. Scares the crap out of me as I am messing with a 220 volt line in, so its a "killer" circuit. Literally.

The repair guy wants nearly 100 bucks just to say he is coming over. I'm feeling like old Ben Dover. Just like some car parts, they try their best to make you want to go to a mechanic, that angers me more than anything else about this.

Back