More Pics of the 2021 CupidGanzaaa Payload!!!!

Jerry Busse

Here are more pics of some of the upcoming 2021 Cupidganzaaa knives.

i-k97gF5w-X2.jpg

i-sphrMMR-X2.jpg

i-7Lt5Kpn-X2.jpg

i-GMnNNFH-X2.jpg

i-zWNzpXq-X2.jpg

i-nstPhGg-X2.jpg

i-TrMC68v-X2.jpg

i-pvgzsKJ-X2.jpg

i-6hjjWkL-X2.jpg

i-89dD8DG-X2.jpg

i-RpKm2h7-X2.jpg

i-Jc5V98T-X2.jpg

i-4XTZG5N-X2.jpg

i-RQfqqDg-X2.jpg

i-7DJ5wRJ-X2.jpg

i-ssMN8W4-X2.jpg

i-Zq545PV-X2.jpg

DAM! That's a lot of great looking blades, Tell the Crew Nice Work on this group. :thumbsup::thumbsup: 15D Hmm!

Is 9E the most recent iteration of the Steel Heart? That handle turned out ultra cool IMO :cool:

Also interested in the details, as I'm sure we all are. Cost will be little object on some of these. They're timeless, beautiful weapons.

That 16A is straight out Future War, and looks quite similar to the knife in my avatar which in a sense proves that I truly must want and deserve it the most. So if I may, I'd like make a plea to all my dear fellow hogs to grant me a friendly dibs on this blade. If you really want it too, please do me the common courtesy and only put in your bid after 9:05 pm on Sunday. Its the hog thing to do.

i-c42B8zd-X2.jpg

That 16A is straight out Future War, and looks quite similar to the knife in my avatar which in a sense proves that I truly must want and deserve it the most. So if I may, I'd like make a plea to all my dear fellow hogs to grant me a friendly dibs on this blade. If you really want it too, please do me the common courtesy and only put in your bid after 9:05 pm on Sunday. Its the hog thing to do.

i-c42B8zd-X2.jpg
That's the one that caught my eye as well but funds might rule me out .Best of luck with it

Last edited:
I’m relatively new to this and curious as to the ROE. When the Viking sword scramble happened it looked like the first ones in had dibs on multiples. I was hoping for this one the first in gets first on their list, that makes sense, but it’s basically one per customer so as to share the bounty. Anyone know if it’ll be the former, first in can buy as many as desired, or the latter, one per? Thanks, and good luck to all when the time comes.

I’m relatively new to this and curious as to the ROE. When the Viking sword scramble happened it looked like the first ones in had dibs on multiples. I was hoping for this one the first in gets first on their list, that makes sense, but it’s basically one per customer so as to share the bounty. Anyone know if it’ll be the former, first in can buy as many as desired, or the latter, one per? Thanks, and good luck to all when the time comes.

The law of the trough applies. Whatever hog gets there first takes as much as he wants. Slower piggies get whatever's left -- if there's anything left.

That said, most people will just get one or maybe two. But is you want to get what you want, you've probably got to be fast. Especially if you want the same ones that everyone else wants.

Last edited:
Madness !!!!! Just Busse Combat Blade Ganzaaaa madness !!!!!! Epic blades !!!!
I may have two try for one , possibly two, and a back up if not in fast enough :)

i-c42B8zd-X2.jpg

That's one of the only two I'd go for. Maybe the primary one I'd go for. But I certainly don't need yet another Hellrazor, and I'm not going in on this one. Good luck.
That blade looks just like something out of Zombietools.

i-c42B8zd-X2.jpg

That one looks way different than your avatar bro! You must be mistaking it for 10D!!:D:cool::thumbsup:

Back