More Pictures and Updates on the way!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Hi Everyone!
Sorry its been so quiet around here lately. I've been sequestered to the shop since the house air conditioner was finally fixed. It took me a bit to do but I finally got er done! As soon as the outside was running well the inside fan motor decided it was being ignored so it started squealing like a stuck pig. :rolleyes:

A few hundred dollars in parts later and its purring away! The pickup is feeling left out now and ready to be back on the road terrorizing Smart Cars again so its next on my list of "to do" Way too much bad gas and fuel injectors really dont get along well.

Other than that we've been rolling fast and furious in the shop, working on some awesome knives, one Anso in particular is so nice. I really like the old sheepsfoot knives he used to make. Just finished off a sheath for a Kabar USN as well, its a fun little knife.

More updates as I get there, going to start treating this place like a blog and hopefully posting updates on what I am up to and about to do and whats finishing. Sounds like fun! :)

The weekend went well. We took a trip to Austin on Saturday for a home school college fair. Lots of schools and lots to think about. Memories of Texas Tech and how much its changed since I graduated in '94

Working on two medium brown sheaths, one for a custom shop Satin Jack, the other for a NMFSH, low ride and plenty utilitarian. :) My favorite.

Also molding a few extra sheaths for the Anniversary Mean Street. A couple of each so get in there if you want one.

TGLB is still a strong sheath seller! The Walking Dead tribute sheath is my all time favorite design. Working on three right now, its amazing how popular these are! :)

Back