More Spyderco Knives

VWTattoo said:
Email sent for Lil' Temp Trailing Point! (fingers crossed) :D

I think that one is in my display case now, I could be wrong though. Bump for Rocks sale thread, the Lil Temp arived in mint condition as usual :D

Hey rock, any pics of the Lil Temp Leaf in 440C?

mmorningstar said:
I think that one is in my display case now, I could be wrong though. Bump for Rocks sale thread, the Lil Temp arived in mint condition as usual :D

Hey rock, any pics of the Lil Temp Leaf in 440C?

I have many Lil' Temps... :)

Heres some pics.

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

tempting hmmmm....we'll see what my Saturday brings, if I don't buy something at the local gun/knife show I may be taking that Leaf one off your hands to keep my trailing point company...

zenheretic said:
Hey Rock I'll take the Shabaria...:thumbup:
I got my shabaria about as fast as the mailman can carry it. It is in perfect shape. thanks Rock!

pjrocco,

If among your many Lil' Temps you happen to have a Plain Edge S30V for the same price as your Spyder Edge, I would be glad to take it off your hands.

Thanks.

Last price drop... So for all you people sitting back waiting... They will not go any lower.

Thanks.

Got the Lil ' Temp Trailing Point a few minutes ago- VERY fast shipping, BTW!

The knife is perfect, and I love it. What a beast! :eek:

Thanks, Rock! :cool: :thumbup:

Wow- great price drops, too! Too bad I'm tapped! :)

Last update...

These are the last two knives I'm selling.

See first post.

Thanks!

Just received Adventura. Great knife, super fast delivery. Rock, you are good.
Do you have black Adventura? I am very interesting. ( I know it is not made yet. But I decided to ask, just in case.)

Hey Rock... Lil Temp made it today.... Thanks Bro....

TO all members.... Rock's is tops... Shipping is lightening fast.... And a pleasure to deal with... Hope to do business with him again........

Back