More than a gift

Âchillepattada

Gold Member
Hello,

This morning I was waiting for a parcel . When it arrived it appeared to be heavier than I expected.....
And it was because its content was not the one I expected. It was a gift from a friend called Charlie :D

48429965502_c9d80abff9_z.jpg

48429998287_83236fdfdc_z.jpg

All these knives are far from my field of knowledge so it's not only a gift it's also an occasion to discover new things about the knives .

Thank you Charlie
chinois.gif

That is a wonderful gift package.
Congratulations to you and a big shout-out to Charlie for his generosity.

Christmas comes early this year! :) Charlie strikes again and you lucky guy, with an impressive array of classics!
Seems the gift-winds are blowing toward France these days, there was a parcel in the daughter's mailbox this morning from Finland via Paris containing a marvelous and surprising Lil' Canadian.
Thank you @Will, you caught me by surprise! :):):)
Pictures come later when back home as I have just an obsolete laptop I'm unable to load pixes to from my phone. :(:(
This place is just awesome!

2/VIII/19 update
BRK.jpg

Last edited:
Glad it got there safely, A!! The knife roll is an experiment I did years ago! I had a seamstress sew them up out of remnant material. They are very useful but a little too expensive to make for knife collectors. It's been back and forth to ten years of knife shows. The Case Barlow is an untouched old Wabi-Sabi, as is the Case stockman. Thought you'd like a multi-blade in a sea of singles!!:) Serpentine Jacks and a gent's pearl pen knife wrap it up. The coin is for the gift YOU sent!!:cool:

What great reading first thing in the morning!
Good things from good people.
Gifted Knives are something more than just a knife - to me - and is am guessing to most- it’s always a treasure, it looks like you received a bounty of Treasure :) :thumbsup:

Back