Most Desirable Scale Color

What is the most sought after color for your XM-18 scales? Not including Titanium scales, I like the Blk/Grn scales.

For me its translucent green and textured carbon fiber. For everyone else...pond scum gets the nod...rare as hen's teeth...

Not counting TI, Textured CF, or Pond Scum. I would say that the ACU Camo scale is one of the more desirable easily obtained scales. They always seem to go fast on the exchange for a few more dollars than the other regularly produced scales.

Blue/black frag, Pond Scum, Jade Green(Old School), Micarta, CF frag....

Not counting rarity, the pond scum is my favorite. I love the way its colors seem to change in every pic I see. Unfortunately I've only seen pics, would love one one day! Also I like the forest green and bright blue.

Not counting TI, Textured CF, or Pond Scum. I would say that the ACU Camo scale is one of the more desirable easily obtained scales.

Interesting, I have always thought the camo scales were less desirable in general.

Interesting, I have always thought the camo scales were less desirable in general.

I thought so too when I realized that I wanted one. There is a for sale thread in Gadgets that illustrates what I mean. They always seem to sell fast when I see them getting sold.

Googled Pond Scum scales, very nice looking. Thought they would look nasty, hence the name. I forgot about the textured CF.

Does the translucent color glow in dark very bright?

"Interesting, I have always thought the camo scales were less desirable in general."

That may be true, but it was the Camo Scale and the stone wash that made me say last Friday: "I"ll take it."

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's one of the great things about XMs, there is a color for everyone. I personally like the camo, congrats on that slicer!

I like the marsh or foliage green but never see them for sale for the 3". I just assume they're not made for the 3". So if I switch out my black I'd probably go with dark green or fde.

Back