Most Desirable Scale Color

Sean.......those look awesome.......if I remember correctly........the canvas micarta is your first choice for XM "beachwear"......

I found a 3.5 Carbon Fiber Silver Twill scale in the mailbox recently.......and gorgeous as it is......I don't have a 3.5 for it.......so it may continue it's travels to a buddy back in the US.......but still wrestling with whether to keep it or not.......

I'll see what i can do today after work. I'll try to get some posted tonight.
Would love to see a pic of the top knife tilted such to see the copper standoffs better and how they contrast with the CF and bronze screws. :)

Ross-to sell or keep. Hmmm my vote is to find a recurve custom to put the silver twill cf scale on. Then you don't have to worry about taking a loss on the scale when you flip it. just a thought!

Ross-to sell or keep. Hmmm my vote is to find a recurve custom to put the silver twill cf scale on. Then you don't have to worry about taking a loss on the scale when you flip it. just a thought!

Quake.....that is a good thought......and I'd love to do that........one problem..........recurve customs do not want to be found..........

That could be another problem......Back to the hunt;)

Atony that satin spearpoint with a silver twill scale is a killer combo. That's just beautiful.

Hard to keep em all... But yeah I feel for ya.... Why'd you let it go man!!!??? No I'm just kidding with ya amigo.... Life happens, next knife comes along...

I sold you that 3' Spanto and had to give a 3" wharny a try. Got the smooth cf today. (Sorry guys I know I posted this pic elsewhere.)

newscales1.jpg wharnies3.jpg

More pond scum....I'm just excited to have this one. ;)

pondscum2.jpg pondscum4.jpg pondscum3.jpg

Back