Most recent CS purchase and why?

I bought a blue broken skull the other a day on a whim when I saw it for a decent price in a B&M store. It's a cool knife, but I can't stand the billboard of nonsense on the blade. Just as I expected, lol.

I bought a large and extra large clip point Voyager to go along with the medium and complete my set. The Voyager series is such an awesome value!

Last edited:
Pro Lite clip point and tanto point, because i can :cool:
Seriously though, dont look down on the 4116 steel, it's an excellent EDC knife and the size is perfect for me.

Large Recon 1 Clip Point in CTS-XHP. The Recon 1 in AUS-8 was my first Cold Steel knife and I just love the design so I bought one in the new steel which I've grown to like on my Broken Skull.

Gesendet von meinem XT1562 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just ordered a DLC/Coyote Large Talwar, because the Talwar line has been discon'd. Gotta get 'em while I can. :(

If I remember correctly it was the kukri plus machete. I needed to replace my regular kukri machete that broke in an unfortunate accident.

01 recon scout. Just cause....wanted this knife and love it...not the sheath so much though.

Code 4 - wanted to try out a triad lock, looked pretty good for edc & price was reasonable...

uXmNMnql.jpg

UKB0rS1l.jpg

cNlORJFl.jpg

In the past week, I have bought a Recon 1 with the green scales in drop-point/XHP, for the purpose of a new camping folder. And last night, I scored a deal on a Code 4 drop-point also in XHP. No particular reason, other than it was a great deal and I had been looking for one to replace my Aus8 C4 spearpoint in the collection. These are fantastic knives for the money.

Talwar XL full serrated. Cause I like mega folders, I already had a plain edge one, and with the news that the Talwar is being discontinued, I decided I better grab the serrated one while I still could. Shortly before that I got a regular Talwar, the limited run with the blue handle scales. Makes 3 Talwars so far, 2 XL in AUS-8, one plain and one serrated, plus the regular size limited one in XHP. I still hope to get one of the limited gray ones before they're all gone, too.

Talwar 4in blade, blue. Bought because I have had good experiences with the steel, I like the design, and it wasn't black, fde, or pink.

All of these in the last few weeks.

14192527_10211141388157024_4396597918287083216_n.jpg

Really like the new steel and G10. The clip point Recon1 is far and away my favorite.

I got an 01 Trailmaster for my birthday recently from my kids. I LOVE it! It quite light and lively in the hand, much more so than I expected. I like the sheath ok but plan to get a good leather one for it in the future.

I've long been intrigued by the Triad lock and considered the Recon or Lawman as my entry into the CS world; then I saw the Code 4 in XHP steel and hit the buy button on the spear point model. Love this knife for everyday carry. For such a big blade, it really does carry like a much smaller knife.

I bought a blue broken skull the other a day on a whim when I saw it for a decent price in a B&M store. It's a cool knife, but I can't stand the billboard of nonsense on the blade. Just as I expected, lol.

Ya. I was going to get another BK-2 until I saw the Billboard etching across most of the blade. I don't buy to advertise the product........... I believe that a D-2 Leatherneck was the last. I usually buy in the winter when my other interests abate. Actually I still have steel from last winter that has never touched wood.

Back