Most Used Becker? Most Used Knife?

For years now I have been EDCing A BK11 with a MacIntyre rig some modified from the one Dave showed me a few years ago and a Victorinox Rucksack..... I love the Ruck and have several backups which is a good thing as they quit importing them recently...... I use the 11 just about every day and the Ruck as well...... If for no other reason than the tooth pick!...... I love having the Tweezers and the saw is damn useful for a multitude of tasks around my forest home as well as making those little bushcrafty thingamabobs....... Oh and the thing cuts stuff too.....

I have used this particular 11 to deconstruct three white tails and a host of birdies, oysters and etc..... I have used this 11 to split out small kindlings for many, many fires..... I like it a bunch..... if I am headed off the sidewalk any distance there is a Sweet 16 with me......

Ethan

My most used knife by far is my BK14. Does absolutely everything I could ever ask a knife to do (besides all-out chopping...but no good chopper is fun for EDC).
I wouldn't be able to decide which of my knives I'd chose to be lost in the bush with if I could only have one: the BK16 or BK14. The 16 is incredible but the 14 is just so handy and I forget it's there, but in your hand it's a knife's knife...it does it all.

Oh, Mr. Becker, my wife wants me to say that she loves her copy of The Joy Of Cooking. :)

Anyway, back on topic. BK14 for me. Never leave home without it.

Most used knife is the Spyderco PM2 that's been riding in my pocket for probably 4 years now. Hardly a day goes by I don't use it for something.
Most used Becker - it's hard to say. Only because I have so many! I've alternated my garage/workhorse knife between a 24 and 2 different 16's. For the grill I tend to grab the 15.
20 got beat on pretty good when it first arrived, but now that cherry tree is handled (and the 20 is handled in it!) and there just isn't much clearing work where I live.

My most used Becker is between the 11 and the 24. One or the other gets thrown in with my gear every day.
My most used knife is probably my Spyderco PM3 since the gf stole my PM2

Most used Becker ... probably ny BK15 ... use it alot for BBQs slicing pork loins or briskets and its handy enough to use for all the other food prep too.

My most used knife overall ... probably a toss up between my ZT 566 and my ZT 0909 since I got it. one or the other is always in my pocket.

Most used Becker
Gonna be da 2
This 1 hanging wid da 1

O3QD5My.jpg

Most used Knife da Slimfit 112 by Buck modified by Dwayne a 1 of 3
Da Pearl also carried on occasion

CNxycof.jpg

6h4Gekx.jpg

I always have a Spyderco Military on me, usually the 204p. As for Beckers, the most used is probably the D2 version of the BK14. I just have too many damn knives.

My most used Becker is a Cincy Machax and most used knife is a pm2.

A 9, a 6 or a 21 get decent play as well. Love the reach of the 6, the light in hand chopping of the 21, the downright manliness of the 9 but the Machax is usually on my hip when it's time to get some work done.

i-TrLZqhB-X2.jpg

So far the BK 2, the BK 4 gets used mostly for now, but the BK 5 I said I never would get so far been kidnapped by my dad for his trailer road trips.

Most used is a Buck 110 I keep in sheath pouches.

UpL2CNO.png

Most used would definitely be my FPR Saber 16. That knife has been put through so very much, and it has never failed to be anything less than perfect.

After some time, the BK9 came to be used quite alot, but then the BK15 found it's place in my lineup, and I genuinely believe it will be my new favorite.

SuPlZou.jpg

Most used knife would be my TM Hunt Magua. Of all the Maguas he has made, this one is my absolute favorite. So much so I refer to it as the Omega Magua.

2WsHV0H.jpg

It is a fantastic patch knife and has been used for everything from cutting Christmas ham to cutting drywall.

Every day...no matter where I go, my Yellow Victorinox Huntsman is with me. It has traveled a lot with me and been in my pocket on every adventure I have had. My ex borrowed in once and lost it on a hunting trip. I retraced her steps for hours until I found it. I am glad to say it is still with me.

In the field, my BK9 has been used more than any other fixed blade. But, like the above post, since I got my BK15, I can see it being used a great deal. I know it has been in the kitchen with me quite a bit.

No doubt about it, my BK11 is both my most used Becker AND my most used knife. I carry multiple knives every day and will use any of them at the drop of a hat. The 11 is a very versatile cutting tool and just seems to get used more for everyday tasks.

Most used Becker (by frequency) is easily the BK5 as it's in the kitchen and I am there, using it, often.
Most used Becker (by intensity) is the BK2 - the go anywhere, do anything, abuse with reckless abandon Becker.
Most carried Becker would have to be the BK16; it was the BK 15, which I actually prefer, but since being discontinued, it and its back-ups have an easier life and don' get out as much; the Sweet 16 is my go-to handy fixed blade now.

Most used knife is the folder de jour depending on what I'm wearing (sturdier pants = sturdier knife); among those, the Emerson CQC-8 gets the most use, closely followed by a Spyderco Pacific Salt in one iteration or another. I did not factor multi-tools into this as it would complicate the analysis and knives are knives and multi-tools, even those with good blade(s) are, well, multi-tools. That being said, I carry and use a LM often.

My most used Becker is the BK-15. I think it's a wonderful fixed blade for general outdoor use.
My most used knife in general is a Victorinox Adventurer model with the side lock. They apparently have re-introduced this model with a liner lock. I use others, but these are the most used.

most used BK, without a doubt, is the 9. For just a random knife, I have been running a little GEC fixed in the pocket recently. EXCELLENT little kitchen helper

Back