Move Quote time II - THE SEQUEL!

JAB

Can’t ReMember
Platinum Member
Y'all know the rules - have at it!

I believe java is up since the last one ended as a cliffhanger...;)

Just in case some newer members aren't aware of the rules (as originated by G2):

OK gang lets start a new thread of Movie Quotes
if you can, try not to google for the answer but hopefully
the quotes will spark your memory of the movie.

Rules are, poster Quotes, someone answers and gets a go from
the poster that they got the movie right and then they get
to post a quote, so on an so forth...

Last edited:
Q: "Well it so happens I'm in command of 18 competitively selected super perfect physical specimens with an averager age of 24.6 who have been locked up in hyperspace for 378 days!"

Forbidden Planet:)

If it is the answer I would like to pass it on to Jab if its ok w/ him.

Forbidden Planet:)

If it is the answer I would like to pass it on to Jab if its ok w/ him.

I knew what you was thinkin"......just waiting for you to give it a name since Robby was in a number of movies (in addition to TV series and a few commercials as well). Forbidden Planet it is....:thumbup:

You have the con, sir. Stand well and if Jab be your relief, make it so. ;)

j

Thank you gentlemen, it would be my pleasure. Here goes:

"We aren't dealing with ordinary machines here. These are highly complicated pieces of equipment. Almost as complicated as living organisms. In some cases, they have been designed by other computers. We don't know exactly how they work."

Thank you gentlemen, it would be my pleasure. Here goes:

"We aren't dealing with ordinary machines here. These are highly complicated pieces of equipment. Almost as complicated as living organisms. In some cases, they have been designed by other computers. We don't know exactly how they work."

Westworld.

Hey guys,

Looks like the OG thread is back up so I'll go ahead and close this one and reopen it if/when it becomes necessary.

G2 offered to close the other one back up so back to our regularly scheduled programming...;)

Last edited:
Glad this thread is up again. Here's one for ya:

"You can buy me Cash, hell you always could. But you can't buy the badge, and one without the other ain't no goddam good!" :cool:

Bingo Hunter S Thompson, you just hit the ten ring!
Gotta be my all time favorite movie, IMHO, it holds up better than anything I've seen since.
Thanks for lettin' me play :)

(P.S. Hey Hunter, how's all that Fear and Loathing treating ya :D)

(P.S. Hey Hunter, how's all that Fear and Loathing treating ya :D)

Going Good Hawk as usual thanks for asking :D. Heres the next quote:

"I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you."

Back