Movie Quote time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
OK gang lets start a new thread of Movie Quotes
if you can, try not to google for the answer but hopefully
the quotes will spark your memory of the movie.

Rules are, poster Quotes, someone answers and gets a go from
the poster that they got the movie right and then they get
to post a quote, so on an so forth...

Q: “What’s going to happen to Bill?”
“Nothing, unless he’s convicted, course if he is, we’re going to run enough electricity through him to light up Birmingham…”

There we go!
G2

I don't know the answer but I've got to say, If you hadn't started this up again I was gonna...
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I don't know the answer but I've got to say, If you hadn't started this up again I was gonna...
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks, I changed it to one that is from a movie and not a mini-series
so this one should be a bit easier to guess :)
G2

That's the ticket!
G2

Q: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Q: Maybe there ain't no sin and there ain't no virtue, they's just what people does. Some things folks do is nice and some ain't so nice, and that's all any man's got a right to say.

Q: Maybe there ain't no sin and there ain't no virtue, they's just what people does. Some things folks do is nice and some ain't so nice, and that's all any man's got a right to say.

Grapes of Wrath?

Q : "Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day"

Q:This boy was brought up in a time of blood and dying and never questioned a bit of it. He never turned his back on his folks or his kind. I rode with him... and I got no complaints.

Q: I drive alone. I inspect alone, sometimes I'll even have sex alone. But never on company time. That's my policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back