Movie Quote time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not let this tread die, I will go again.
"Put your pants on, Chief!"

You are so right!!! You are up.

On a side note this summer I was visiting friends in upper Manhattan and stumbled upon Coogan's Bluff. I had no idea it was a real place. So I rented the dvd with my NYC friends and they marked down places on the map they recognized and the next day we had a "Coogan's Blufff" tour of Manhattan.

"Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."

Last edited:
"Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."

Wild Guess - "The Man Who Would Be King" ?

"The Man Who Would be King" is one of the greatest adventure stories ever written. One of my favorites.

Q: "Laughter is a devilish wind which deforms, uh, the lineaments of the face and makes men look like monkeys."

"No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll confirm. I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just... follow the money."

Thanks Thomason great hint I would have never figured that out without it. Here it goes "I'm sorry I exposed you to it, but it is. It's ugly, but it's necessary... Sometimes you gotta have a little dirt on you for anybody to trust you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back