Movie Quote time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sir.

"A man's got to know his limitations."

"No thanks, kind lady. I'll fall asleep and then just by chance you might cut off my other leg."

Thank you, kind lady....

Q: "It's like shuffleboard but not. You gotta think like snooker, poker, and free rock climbing. This is dangerous sh!t."

j

Q - I mean, *everybody* recognized me. I couldn't even lurk anymore. I'd hear, "Who's that lurking over there? Isn't that Merv Griffin?

Q - I mean, *everybody* recognized me. I couldn't even lurk anymore. I'd hear, "Who's that lurking over there? Isn't that Merv Griffin?

A: Man with Two Brains...

G2

Yah, I'm a sucker for Steve Martin movies ;)

Q: "...yeah, a man needs a good map, that's for sure..."

G2

Ok, a hint, the above statement was said from a Great uncle to his nephew
that was staying with him...:)
G2

Ok, a hint, the above statement was said from a Great uncle to his nephew
that was staying with him...:)
G2

Well, I don't want to 'hog' the thread, but I just watched this one the other night, for the umpteenth time....

Secondhand Lions.... (great movie)

"...I must meet this man..." :)

Yes, that be the one!
G2

Well, here goes with one that is probably too easy.... another of my favorite movies...

Q- Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you.

Well, here goes with one that is probably too easy.... another of my favorite movies...

Q- Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you.

A: Last of the Mohicans.

Q: Workers of the Earth! I bring... good tidings of peanuts! And beer!

Pretty sure that was right so I'll go ahead and post the next question;

Q: “…the young lady with the uzi, is she single?”

G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back