Movie Quote time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how I dragged that up from my memory! :p

"Why don't you go suck on a dead dog's nose?"

"Look out for the tractor, Mike. Michael... look out for the tractor. You're coming up now. Watch out for the tractor. Watch out for the tractor! Watch out for the tractor!"

Hint: It took place near Chicago during the time of Al Capone.

Ok, here is a second quote from that movie:
"Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers."

And the original quote: "Look out for the tractor, Mike. Michael... look out for the tractor. You're coming up now. Watch out for the tractor. Watch out for the tractor! Watch out for the tractor!"

Ok, here is a second quote from that movie:
"Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers."

And the original quote: "Look out for the tractor, Mike. Michael... look out for the tractor. You're coming up now. Watch out for the tractor. Watch out for the tractor! Watch out for the tractor!"

Road to Perdition - A great underrated movie.

j

Q: "Well it so happens I'm in command of 18 competitively selected super perfect physical specimens with an averager age of 24.6 who have been locked up in hyperspace for 378 days!"

j

wow, now thats a good sci-fi

Robby was pretty cool in that one ,if its the one i'm thinking about:cool:

Q: "Well it so happens I'm in command of 18 competitively selected super perfect physical specimens with an averager age of 24.6 who have been locked up in hyperspace for 378 days!"

j

A: Forbidden Planet

Q: "...why did your wife leave you?"
"she said that she had to grow, "
"she had to grow?"
"I assumed she was fully grown when I married her..."

G2

Hey Gary,

I started a new thread Movie Quote time II since this one was locked. I'll go ahead and close the other one since this one's apparently back for a return engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back