Movie Quotes

A:good will hunting, Robin Williams

Q: " I dont recon I got no reason to kill nombody MMM".:cool:

a: Drugstore Cowboy

q: "Hangin's too good for him; burnin's too good for him; I'm gonna chop him up into itty bitty pieces and bury him alive!"

A: Heavy Metal (great flick, I actually have the Tarakian symbol inked on my neck)

Q: "I'm not your daughter and you know I'm not"

"You'll do"

The only collaboration between Neil Gaiman and the Jim Henson CO that I've heard of is that movie, Mirrormask. Actually, I never saw it. Did it come out in theaters? I must've missed it.

Damn, that was kinda obscure! Only reason I knew it was I'm a big Neil Gaiman fan (not so much his movies, tho, just his books/graphic novels). OK, here's a not-so-obscure one:

"Better hurry it up, I'm in dutch with the wife."

Damn, that was kinda obscure! Only reason I knew it was I'm a big Neil Gaiman fan (not so much his movies, tho, just his books/graphic novels). OK, here's a not-so-obscure one:

"Better hurry it up, I'm in dutch with the wife."

A- Raising Arizona!! One of my all time favorites.

Any easy one of the same ilk...

Q-And what, to flog a horse, that if not dead, is at this point in mortal danger of expiring, does this little square represent?

Q-And what, to flog a horse, that if not dead, is at this point in mortal danger of expiring, does this little square represent?

A: The Ladykillers (We must all have waffles forthwit!)

Q: "Only the white man wants everything put in writing. And only then so he can use it against you in court. You know, among the Indians a promise is good enough."

Back