Movie: The Hunted

I can't remember the name of the uniform that Aaron Hallam (Benecio Del Toro) was wearing in the beginning, but what is the "nomenclature" of the uniform top shirt he was wearing? Oh... and just for giggles, does anybody know what kind of "slippers" or boots he was wearing throughout as well? :confused:

Here is the only picture I found where he is wearing the top:

http://us.imdb.com/media/rm3058997248/tt0269347

ThanX :D

Last edited:
can't speak to the shoes, but in the IMDB link they are credited to Catskill Mountain Moccasins of Woodstock, New York, as credited in the first reply...

as far as I am concerned, I mostly go barefoot (including running). Much better than even wearing thin shoes, because even though these give you more feel of the ground, they still don't give as much as your actual feet. You feel bumbs and lumps and shapes...kinda like wearing thick gloves on your hands. With barefeet you can actually feel textures and consistencies.

Feet are much quieter too.

(not to change the subject, or turn this into a barefeet vs shoes debate)

The best shoes for simulating barefoot walking while protecting your feet are these:
http://barefootted.com/2007/05/bfts-huarache-running-sandals-kits-and.html

I duplicated the pattern but with some conveyor belt material. They worked well, but the material didn't have the right stiffness to it, so they could have worked alot better. I also think I should have used a cord with more grip, like leather instead of the 550 I used. I will play with them more in the future.

Someone has GOT to know what uniform top he is wearing. Come on... For some reason this is starting to bug the crap out of me. I can't find it ANYWHERE. BAAAAH

It is an OD Flight suit that has been cut off at waist level. That's the slant zipped pockets and the sleeve pockets with the rounded collar.
I will get you a picture.
It looks black but I think it was just wet.

here's a front and back picture. Sorry took it on tv while watching. Hope it helps.
IMG_1757.jpg

notice the cut
IMG_1759.jpg

front can't see all that well, but it I have been on enough helicopter flights and made a few ghillie suits to recognize this outfit.
af1.jpg

you should be able to pic one up at your local Army Surplus store. and you can wear it holding your Predator WSK and watch the movie again. lol
hope I helped you out.
Later

Last edited:
Does anyone have those Mocosins? I always wondered how they would hold up...I wouldnt mind wearing them during next falls Bowhunts. Gene

I would just make a set rather than pay that much. You can get the leather pretty cheaply and cut the pattern and lace them up.

I made my first set of moc's from a Tandy Leather kit. I talked with the guys at their shop and bought better leather and made myself a nice pair I have had going on a year.

Gas is too EXPENSIVE.

It is an OD Flight suit that has been cut off at waist level. That's the slant zipped pockets and the sleeve pockets with the rounded collar.
I will get you a picture.
It looks black but I think it was just wet.

here's a front and back picture. Sorry took it on tv while watching. Hope it helps.
IMG_1757.jpg

notice the cut

INDY!!!!!!!! You TURD NUGGET!!! :D THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH. :thumbup::thumbup: lol WOW I never thought of that! :confused: He simply took a flight suit and cut the shirt off! :eek: So many (of the very few LOL) friends of mine have been stumped on this. I am going to pretend that I figured it out on my own... JOKE. :D I will totally give you props my friend. ;) You actually watched it and edited the pictures! :) Thank you friend. Now I feel like donating to the forums again. Do you have a website I can check out or a friend who is selling stuff I can check out and give them business? I can't tell you how thankful I am. This has been bothering me for so long and you helped me from scratching a fourth hole in my head.

You should be able to pic one up at your local Army Surplus store. and you can wear it holding your Predator WSK and watch the movie again. lol
hope I helped you out.
Later

LOL - I've known people to actually do stuff like that... (cough...)

Thanks again my friend. :D

Yeah check out my buds over at www.campfiretalks.com and ask them this question. See how good they are. lol I won't answer it for them.
BTW
Nomenclature is:

NOMEX FLIGHT SUIT, CWU-27/P, FLYER'S COVERALLS, Sage or OD also available in TAN and Black.

Back