movies anyone?

Mrs A and I went along and saw 21 Jump Street last night....I have to admit that it has been a long time since I laughed aloud so much at a Cinema ..!! There was some things in there that I probably SHOULD NOT have been laughing at but they really were funny.... :) But please....if my dick gets shot off someone ELSE should have the decency to pick it up for me..!!!

I hate paying the price to go to the movies unless I need a good nap. My wife always wants to see the chick flics, so now she watches them on netflicks and I have more money to buy knives

[video=youtube;1hPpG4s3-O4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPpG4s3-O4[/video]

REALLY looking forward to this one! :cool::thumbup: about 2 weeks ago I tripped over the theatrical trailers for this on youtube and that got me psyched to see it...can't wait!!! Immediately after I watched them, I got caught up on all the recent relevant movies in one big Marvel movie marathon! :D

BRING IT! :thumbup:

New movie Prometheus looks promising

[video=youtube;HHcHYisZFLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU[/video]

Favorite movies in no particular order

Troy
Captain America
Book of Eli
LOTR series
Braveheart
Taken
Gladiator
Blood Diamond
Anchorman!

Favorite movies in no particular order

Troy
Captain America
Book of Eli
LOTR series
Braveheart
Taken
Gladiator
Blood Diamond
Anchorman!

Anchorman is the best!!! Milk was a bad choice :p

New movie Prometheus looks promising

[video=youtube;HHcHYisZFLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU[/video]

I am also very excited to see this movie! That is one I might have to pay the $13 to see in the cinemas.... maybe.... I can't get over how expensive the movies are now :eek:

No particular order, but some movies that come to mind are:

Passion of the Christ
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Sucker Punch
Dumb and Dumber
Tommy Boy
What About Bob?
Shawshank Redemption
The Shining
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Jaws
Seven Samurai

And others people have mentioned or aren't coming to mind right now

I recently watched the newest Disney movie, Frozen, and loved it. Yeah, I still watch Disney movies. Cartoons are fun no matter how old you get! I've also watched Ender's Game, Escape Plan, After Earth, The Family and Elysium. I can't say that I was disappointed with any of them. What movies have you guys and gals seen recently that you really liked?

Recently saw 'Lone Survivor'...Theatrical depiction of "Red Wings" Op. Tough to watch--good flick though; highly recommended!

Recently saw 'Lone Survivor'...Theatrical depiction of "Red Wings" Op. Tough to watch--good flick though; highly recommended!

It was a very hard movie to watch. I read the book first and I am pretty sure that My girls hand was broken by the end of it.

Ok, I guess I will play too.:thumbup:
Here is a list of movies I've seen recently that I loved:

Wunderlust
Horrible Bosses
Puss in Boots
The Lorax

Here are some of my favorites and past favorites:
The Shawshank Redemption
Dude Where's My Car
The Sweetest Thing
Jersey Girl
Anchorman
Titanic
The Boondock Saints
Just Married

"Puss in Boots", love that film, saw it on a airplane :)

...others than that one; Coen brothers in generell, like "No country for old men"...
-Everything Tarantino, like "Pulp Fiction" and "Kill Bill"...
-Pirates of the Caribbean, all of them.
-Taxi Driver.
-Deer Hunter.
-Everything Sergio Leone/Clint Eastwood...
-Dirty Harry, all of them...
-Tombstone.
-Million dollar babe (like most Eastwood in front of and behind a camera)...
-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
-Most David Lynch, like "Wild at Heart" and "Blue Velvet"...
-Blade Runner.
-Easy Rider.
-Valhalla Rising (my avatar).
-Everything Monty Python...
-Gladiator.
-Blood Diamonds.

There are loads of good mowies out there- and bad ones too...

Gonna go see 300 movie this weekend I think.

Garth

Yes Sir, I want to see that as soon as I can!!! When I heard it was coming out and Eva Green was going to be in it, WHOA I new it was going to be good. See can play such a powerful but yet a sexy biatch role unlike many of todays actresses. Yep a MUST see it!!!

I just watched Prisoners with Hugh Jackman and I was REALLY impressed. The ending kind of caught me off guard but regardless it was an awesome movie.

:eek:

[video=youtube;vIu85WQTPRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc[/video]

:thumbup::thumbup:

Yes Sir, I want to see that as soon as I can!!! When I heard it was coming out and Eva Green was going to be in it, WHOA I new it was going to be good. See can play such a powerful but yet a sexy biatch role unlike many of todays actresses. Yep a MUST see it!!!

Yes she can, and yes she did--wow--lucky Themistokles! ...just saw it.

I'm going to see the new Kevin Smith film "Tusk" on Sunday and I'm pretty excited about it. Is anyone else excited to see any movies soon?

That Annabelle movie looks like a fun late night movie. The Conjuring was cool so hopefully this one is good for some creepy Fall viewing, too. Haven't stayed up on new releases; hopefully some good scary movies coming out soon. :thumbup:

Back