1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

movies anyone?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by -BEEF-, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Mrs A and I went along and saw 21 Jump Street last night....I have to admit that it has been a long time since I laughed aloud so much at a Cinema ..!! There was some things in there that I probably SHOULD NOT have been laughing at but they really were funny.... :) But please....if my dick gets shot off someone ELSE should have the decency to pick it up for me..!!!

2. RedbeAR15

RedbeAR15 Platinum Plucker

Sep 29, 2008
    I hate paying the price to go to the movies unless I need a good nap. My wife always wants to see the chick flics, so now she watches them on netflicks and I have more money to buy knives

3. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    REALLY looking forward to this one! :cool::thumbup: about 2 weeks ago I tripped over the theatrical trailers for this on youtube and that got me psyched to see it...can't wait!!! Immediately after I watched them, I got caught up on all the recent relevant movies in one big Marvel movie marathon! :D

BRING IT! :thumbup:

4. jlrnky

jlrnky

Jan 20, 2012
    New movie Prometheus looks promising

[video=youtube;HHcHYisZFLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU[/video]

5. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    Favorite movies in no particular order

Troy
    Captain America
    Book of Eli
    LOTR series
    Braveheart
    Taken
    Gladiator
    Blood Diamond
    Anchorman!

6. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011

Anchorman is the best!!! Milk was a bad choice :p

7. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    I am also very excited to see this movie! That is one I might have to pay the $13 to see in the cinemas.... maybe.... I can't get over how expensive the movies are now :eek:

8. KnifeAddictAK

KnifeAddictAK

Nov 17, 2003
    No particular order, but some movies that come to mind are:

Passion of the Christ
    One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
    Sucker Punch
    Dumb and Dumber
    Tommy Boy
    What About Bob?
    Shawshank Redemption
    The Shining
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Jaws
    Seven Samurai

And others people have mentioned or aren't coming to mind right now

9. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    I recently watched the newest Disney movie, Frozen, and loved it. Yeah, I still watch Disney movies. Cartoons are fun no matter how old you get! I've also watched Ender's Game, Escape Plan, After Earth, The Family and Elysium. I can't say that I was disappointed with any of them. What movies have you guys and gals seen recently that you really liked?

10. MADDMAN

MADDMAN Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Recently saw 'Lone Survivor'...Theatrical depiction of "Red Wings" Op. Tough to watch--good flick though; highly recommended!

11. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    It was a very hard movie to watch. I read the book first and I am pretty sure that My girls hand was broken by the end of it.

12. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Gonna go see 300 movie this weekend I think.

Garth

13. ragnerok

ragnerok

Oct 25, 2008
    "Puss in Boots", love that film, saw it on a airplane :)

...others than that one; Coen brothers in generell, like "No country for old men"...
    -Everything Tarantino, like "Pulp Fiction" and "Kill Bill"...
    -Pirates of the Caribbean, all of them.
    -Taxi Driver.
    -Deer Hunter.
    -Everything Sergio Leone/Clint Eastwood...
    -Dirty Harry, all of them...
    -Tombstone.
    -Million dollar babe (like most Eastwood in front of and behind a camera)...
    -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
    -Most David Lynch, like "Wild at Heart" and "Blue Velvet"...
    -Blade Runner.
    -Easy Rider.
    -Valhalla Rising (my avatar).
    -Everything Monty Python...
    -Gladiator.
    -Blood Diamonds.

There are loads of good mowies out there- and bad ones too...

14. RussMo

RussMo

Apr 1, 2007
    Yes Sir, I want to see that as soon as I can!!! When I heard it was coming out and Eva Green was going to be in it, WHOA I new it was going to be good. See can play such a powerful but yet a sexy biatch role unlike many of todays actresses. Yep a MUST see it!!!

15. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    I just watched Prisoners with Hugh Jackman and I was REALLY impressed. The ending kind of caught me off guard but regardless it was an awesome movie.

16. jazub

jazub Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010
    :eek:

[video=youtube;vIu85WQTPRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc[/video]

:thumbup::thumbup:

17. MADDMAN

MADDMAN Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Yes she can, and yes she did--wow--lucky Themistokles! ...just saw it.

18. Noxious Fumes

Noxious Fumes

Sep 7, 2011
    A quick review of that would be appreciated, if you please.....

19. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    I'm going to see the new Kevin Smith film "Tusk" on Sunday and I'm pretty excited about it. Is anyone else excited to see any movies soon?

20. jazub

jazub Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010
    That Annabelle movie looks like a fun late night movie. The Conjuring was cool so hopefully this one is good for some creepy Fall viewing, too. Haven't stayed up on new releases; hopefully some good scary movies coming out soon. :thumbup: