1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

movies anyone?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by -BEEF-, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    To watch it three times I would say I should watch it at least once! Lora, I will for sure let you know!

2. lazy otter

lazy otter Banned BANNED

Apr 4, 2013
    Well it is that time of year so I'll say it....The Exorcist ! That movie still scares the hell outta me the only movie that ever has! Don't know why have seen it atleast 100 times! Also might as well watch Rocky Horror Picture Show not scary but it's gonna be on tv soon anyway...lol!

3. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    Pokey and I went to see Annabelle last week. I'm glad I went to see it in the theatre. It was great, I would definitely say that if you like horror movies then you should check it out. :thumbup::thumbup:

4. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    We watched "Contagion" last night for the first time; creepy enough considering the ebola scare right now.:eek:

5. Noxious Fumes

Noxious Fumes

Sep 7, 2011
    ...gonna watch Fury in a couple hours....

6. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    Gone Girl was awesome! If anyone out there thinks they have a crazy wife...I recommend you watch this movie!