Mr. Knife’s never-ending giveaway 2.0, stop #28

sbh06

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The box came in over the weekend, but I was out of town until yesterday evening. Will open this morning and post updated pictures of what came with it along with what is coming out and staying here and what is going in from this stop on its journey, but wanted to get this thread to the front page so if there is additional interest, I can get those names on the list.

If your name was on the last list it will carryover (I did remove @WhoseWoodsTheseAre as requested). If you would like you name added to the list please post in the thread and I will get it added. Here is the list so far.

1. @frontiertom
2. JTB_5 JTB_5
3. Ernie1980 Ernie1980
4. @JupiterPaladin
5. @Sleepereaper
6. @Nature Boy
7. @seas165
8. cbach8tw cbach8tw
9. @PirateSeulb
10. @Henry Beige
11. JaxBaron
12. @BladeCommander
13. chuck4570 chuck4570
14. @GABaus
15. @tinfoil hat timmy
16. @AZCoyote
17. @Jody744
18. @meako
19. @Gary W. Graley
20. @JoeGoblyn
21. @anthonycastorena2014

ETA: I'll leave this open and running and draw a name on Sunday.

Last edited:
Okay, here was what was in the box when it arrived.

tbnXKO8.jpg

A lot of interesting pieces in there but in the end this is what we pulled out to keep.
5vrqroT.jpg

My 8 year old liked the Winchester because it "looked like a hot rod" and who am I to argue. My 14 year old wanted the other stag blade without comment and he is a teenager, so no surprise there. I took the Bucks as they were on the smaller side of the group.

I added the following (the sheath holds the Browning 501:
n6bvt34.jpg

Thanks to all who have participated up to this point and for allowing me to participate in this giveaway.

I'm really glad to see the box still moving along and getting more interesting as it goes. Kudos to everyone who has participated.

Thanks!! Excited to see what will catch my eye. Please remind me, once I take and add, do I send it to the next person or back to you? I assume back to the next person whose number is drawn.

I put some details in my PM reply to you. Goes to the next person when you are ready to draw to determine who that is.

Congratulations cbach8tw cbach8tw ! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your turn.

Thanks, just do na tmwant to,disappoint anyone so I will look into my vast treasure trove......drawers and boxes to come up with some cool stuff. Do I show what I add?

Congratulations!! It is common practice to show what you took out and then added. Have fun and don’t be afraid to take several!

Thanks, just do na tmwant to,disappoint anyone so I will look into my vast treasure trove......drawers and boxes to come up with some cool stuff. Do I show what I add?

It is up to you whether you want to show what you add, or make it a surprise for whoever is next.

The box is now on its way to cbach8tw cbach8tw .

Yeah!!! I am thinking of adding a few small fixed blades, used and some scratches. But still lots of life left. And maybe a friction folder, I have a Svord Mini Peasant, still dull as it came but cool. I am interested in that dark knife above the blacksmith's knife, looks like jigged bone, pinched bolster, and a wharncliffe blade.

Last edited:
Are any of the yellow handled knives Rough Riders carbon series?

Yeah!!! I am thinking of adding a few small fixed blades, used and some scratches. But still lots of life left. And maybe a friction folder, I have a Svord Mini Peasant, still dull as it came but cool. I am interested in that dark knife above the blacksmith's knife, looks like jigged bone, pinched bolster, and a wharncliffe blade.

If I remember right, it’s jigged delrin with a sheepsfoot blade. Happens to be missing a shield tho.

Back