Mr. knife’s neverending giveaway , round 33, WINNER!

OK, everyone. I haven’t even gotten the box yet, but I’m starting this early, hoping to get more participation in this round. I’ll post pics when I get the box and add to it. Let’s keep this going! You can get an idea what’s in the box from round #32.
If you were entered in the previous round, you’re entered in this one. Since I have won this a couple of times now I’m removing my name from consideration in future rounds. Good luck to everybody.

1. @PirateSeulb
2. @seas165
3. JTB_5 JTB_5
4. Ernie1980 Ernie1980
5. Joe Goblyn
6. @Hawk590
7. @Henry Beige
8. @Pàdruig
9. joeradza
10. PStone
11. Zachary

Last edited:
Wow! Had no idea this was still going. I was lucky enough to be included a couple years ago. Any chance I could get in again? I’ve got a few I’d love to throw in that box.

It is good to see more people getting involved, The last 2 rounds were slight on participants. There is still some pretty good stuff in the box.

7CA461D0-0FE5-4004-A01D-143BC2E29455.jpeg To S scattershot and all, packing up the box and heading to the Post office and send it on its way.

I am making one change, while packing the box a coworker walked in and was looking at the knives, he said I really like that one so I let him have it.

Here is what he took. And I added a small Victorinox in its place.F12BA589-CBB7-4DAA-B4BF-41F93DD26D36.jpeg
Hope this is OK with everyone.

I will send Tracking number when I get it.

I got the box today, beautifully packed, I might add, and this was in it.
wjjTQQU.jpg

I took a few out.....
a0DY4hG.jpg

Put a few in.....
igXTXiE.jpg

....And I’ll draw a number tomorrow night and get this down the road. Thanks for playing, everyone, and good luck!

Last edited:
Back