Mr. Knife's Neverending GAW - Round 18

Ok guys and gals, it's time to get this box to it's next destination. From round 17 I claimed the following: A pocket sharpener, a Rough Rider medium Stockman, the NRA Trapper (looked like it could use some TLC), and reluctantly the Scrimshaw The Porch tiny Stockman. My father in-law did knives very similar and my wife was instantly in love. I'm going to make a small leather pouch for it eventually. I hope that's ok with everyone.

yB2lbfs.jpg

I tried to add in some patterns that weren't already in the box. A Stanley Pruner (United Cutlery Italy), a Colonial Camp Knife, an Imperial Barlow (full blades, patina started), an Imperial large Stockman, and a Marbles Sowbelly medium Stockman (red faux stag, new in box).
T8Dt2zV.jpg

And here are the current box contents.
OEEqpc4.jpg

I'm sure everyone knows the rules by now. I'll go ahead and restart the list with the entries from last round.

1) BenHarris
2) Henry Beige
3) JupiterPaladin
4) davek14
5) fishiker
6) TheChunk91
7) afishhunter
8) rje58
9) 315
10) r redden
11) neko2
12) gaj999
13) davek14
14) 3-1-1

Last edited:
Nice takes!

That NRA trapper was the one my son put in. I haven’t done my due diligence to train him in maintenance (mostly because I’m not sure of all that needs to or can be done!), so you’ll have to post a refurbished picture after you’ve cleaned it up.

Those are some nice additions as well!

Thanks for keeping things going! Obviously I’m not entering, since I had my turn, but I’m looking forward to seeing who gets the next round!

I love the Trapper pattern and I saw that one with the logo worn mostly off the scales and saw the potential. I figure some cleaning is always good, then a buff job on the scales and bolsters will make it as good as new ;)

Ok so in the interest of keeping this going, I've drawn a winner. Congrats 315 315 shoot me an email with your shipping details and I'll get it out tomorrow!

Last edited:
Holy smokes!!! Work has been a bit crazy so I'm just getting around to looking at this tonight. Very cool and thanks. Email coming...

Holy smokes!!! Work has been a bit crazy so I'm just getting around to looking at this tonight. Very cool and thanks. Email coming...

Soon, I figure I'd let the dust settle on my 315th post GAW. I did find a knife in there I thought I'd never chose.

Back