• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MRX, DDR & TI Horizon

Knifegorue

Gold Member
4 knifes up for grabs. First to post “I’ll take it” gets it. I take PayPal or Zelle. Shipping is included on all purchases. I am not looking for any trades. I have plenty of extra pictures and videos so don’t hesitate to ask. You can contact me via email; Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or by PM. Thank you everyone for looking and enjoy the EYE Candy!
JB1z4oT.jpg

o5ihDuB.jpg

MryOufP.jpg

x2iB9UW.jpg

Rt0TnB7.jpg

JwmAkby.jpg

cLWBu6o.jpg

BUYjC1T.jpg

CgdsToL.jpg

Going from left to right then the bottom pics.
1) MRX full size tactical black In 154cm. This one has been carried and used. It has minor rust starting on the chain which Ratworx will replace for free in a spa treatment. Some of the coating on the spine of the blade has come off otherwise this knife functions flawlessly. Fires like a rocket and locks up like a tank. SPF
2) MRX light weight re-curve stone washed blade in 154cm. This one has also been carried and used. It was sent to Guardian tactical about 6 months ago and received a spa treatment. Still functions flawless.$170
3)DDR Gun Hammer auto prototype. It has an amazing recurve stonewashed blade with some really cool grinds. I believe the steel is s30v. It has a very unique safety release/locking mechanism that slides forward then goes down. Never carried and only played with. $200
4 & 5) Both Horizon Outdoors/ Andy ADO8. Titanium handle scales as well as titanium pocket clips, Belerium copper actuator Switch, M390 satin blades with very very nice grinds. Smooth action! OAL is 8 3/4 and closed is 5in. I’ll try to update with the weight but they are solid knifes. $280 each.
6) Masters of defense “pointe man”. Rare awesome knife with a unique internal frame lock. This is not dual action it is a single action auto side opener. This thing is flawless. Opens and closes smoothly and with authority. Lockup is impeccable. 154cm blade with partial serrations. OAL is 7 3/4 and closed is 4 3/8in. SOLD

4 & 5) Both Horizon Outdoors/ Andy ADO8. Titanium handle scales as well as titanium pocket clips, Belerium copper actuator Switch, M390 satin blades with very very nice grinds. Smooth action! OAL is 8 3/4 and closed is 5in. I’ll try to update with the weight but they are solid knifes.

I'll take #4, the one with curved writing on the side of the handle, looks to be a bluish clip... thanks

4 & 5) Both Horizon Outdoors/ Andy ADO8. Titanium handle scales as well as titanium pocket clips, Belerium copper actuator Switch, M390 satin blades with very very nice grinds. Smooth action! OAL is 8 3/4 and closed is 5in. I’ll try to update with the weight but they are solid knifes.

I'll take #4, the one with curved writing on the side of the handle, looks to be a bluish clip... thanks
Message sent

Payment sent; hesitant to buy a Chinese knife but really curious about this specific maker and knife..

Back