MSP Core 4 Stove (Core 4 Bio-reactor Multifunction Stove)

I ordered the UL model not that any of them are heavy. Guessing I will use the Emberlite SS for woods bumming and the smaller Ti UL for the AT.

Here is a question. What is the size difference between the UL and regular versions. I couldn't find the stats.

The dimentions are the same. UL is that its just walls and a burn plate and regular has added weight of the afterburners ect.
No difference in titanium thickness or size. They all are 6" tall.

The dimentions are the same. UL is that its just walls and a burn plate and regular has added weight of the afterburners ect.
No difference in titanium thickness or size. They all are 6" tall.

That's good. So at at a later date I could add any of the extra parts like the grill plate, afterburners etc etc. Cool!

That's good. So at at a later date I could add any of the extra parts like the grill plate, afterburners etc etc. Cool!

Yes thats correct. All parts fit and can be individually bought as you need them. Helps build it the way tou want or if a budget hold you back from buying a kit!

Keep in mind the more accessories yoy add the more complicated it gets to assemble. Nature of the product being its the only collapsable secondary combustion stove I know of.

I decided to go with the CORE 4 Bio-Reactor Stove - Titanium rather than the UL as didn't realize at the time of order I could remove the parts and make the UL 4 or 3 version. The 3 is so UL! The seller was fast to respond, cancelled my first order then I ordered again. So far fast, polite customer service. I watched the video on how to put it together. I am used to assembling Kifaru and Ti goat stoves so this shouldn't be a problem.

Its actually not hard just has extra steps.
If those others you have aren't a problem this will be easy!

He is a great guy to deal with!

Hi,

Please send me a code. I am interested in trying this camping stove for personal use. Thanks!

Hello AngryDaddyBird,

I am interested in purchasing one of these stoves. Please send discount code. Thanks.

Back