• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MT CT, MT Freedom Edition price drop

PayPal only. Prices include PayPal fees and Shipping to Conus with Tracking.
No trades at this time.
NO LOW BALLERS! And I don't do texts messages as I don't hand out my phone #.

Microtech Combat Troodon. Black. D/E non serrated M390 Black Blade. User.
Knife was too stiff, so sent to MT. Returned in great working order, but has 3 screw holes blemished. Unlike MT. Has original box and papers. $OLD

Microtech Ultratech Freedom Edition. Very rare Limited Run. 2013 I believe.Satin S/E Elmax blade. Works Great. Has lanyard made by Braids and Blades. Original box. Looks excellent...until you look at it in a different light. Thought it was nice, but looked at inside and saw a scratch on the front of frame. In the white flag part. Can't see dead on but turn it just right, and there it is. FINALLY caught the scratch on camera. Breaks my heart. See pics. So this is a user. $215.00

Attachments

• CT01.jpg
    CT01.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 189
  • CT02.jpg
    CT02.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 189
  • CT03.jpg
    CT03.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 187
  • CT04.jpg
    CT04.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 187
  • CT05.jpg
    CT05.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 182
  • CT06.jpg
    CT06.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 195
  • freedom001.jpg
    freedom001.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
PayPal info sent. VERY nice Infidel. You'll like it.
Will ship by Monday, but will send out this morning if I get a good address and payment very soon.

Hi, What's the problems with the 3 screw holes of the Troodon? they do not screw, inside?
Can you post a pic, please?

Hi, What's the problems with the 3 screw holes of the Troodon? they do not screw, inside?
Can you post a pic, please?
They are just skinned by the tool used to take them out.
The pics shown are the best I can do to show the damage. All cosmetic.

Back