MT18P – Mule Team Fixed Blade featuring CPM-S110V

My father picked one up in person to all those locals wondering. A lady says there phone is getting blown up! No suprise though.

I got mine, can't wait to get it. Can't decide between G-10 or micarta for the handles, decisions decisions.

Got mine and took advantage of the free shipping and got a kitchen knife or two, Well worth it though

Ordered two and have conformation email at 3:38 est . Know for the shipping time. It's always been here fast but still have to wait.

I bought one, and I kinda wish they would have limited sales to 1 so more people would have gotten a chance. It's a shame that several hundred will flood the secondary market in the next few months for twice as much as we paid today. I didn't buy 2 so another person would have the chance to get one.

I bought one, and I kinda wish they would have limited sales to 1 so more people would have gotten a chance. It's a shame that several hundred will flood the secondary market in the next few months for twice as much as we paid today. I didn't buy 2 so another person would have the chance to get one.
Have you ever lost a knife? I have and its nice to have a backup, which is why I buy 2 at a time when I can.

Oh yea i got mine in my possession! The perks of living in denver! I must of been one of fhe first to hold this baby!

I don't think they put the entire run up at one time. We usually run them out for a few days.

sal

Good glad to hear more people can enjoy this. I plan on posting some pictures when it is "complete"

Back