MUDDER HANDLES WITH COLOR OPTIONS

Spring is here, and it's muddin' season! What better way to celebrate the beginning of spring than offering some models with MUDDER GRIPS AND COLOR OPTIONS!!!:D
I'd like to see both a 6-7" blade model with big fat soft mudder handles and something smaller and fairly skinny. I SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO POST IN THIS THREAD DAILY UNTIL BUSSE PUTS OUT A RELEASE WITH MUDDER GRIPS. :eek::D The eye sore will go away if demands are met.:D

Surely I'm not the only one who wants this? Let's hear what you'd like to see with mudder grips.:thumbsup:

Aannnd....since it's almost fishing opener(here anyways), I'd really really really like Busse to make a fillet knife offered with res-c/mudder!!! Or micarta/g10! Any fillet, please! Don't think it's been done, or has it? If it has, it's been awhile, it's time!!!:D

WkA6ewu.jpg

The first Bussekin I ever bought on the exchange was a Mud Puppy. It would be REALLY NICE to see that Res-C in something other than black or tan. Blue would be nice. REALLY nice. How about blue?

I definitely second the motion on a fillet knife, but shouldn't that be another thread?:D

Sounds good to me! Putting in my wish for an OD Green mudder handle with four an a half inches of slicey, steak knife-ish shaped Elmax hanging out the end. Just a bit wider, and thicker along the spine. Yes.

I would love some Res-C and Elmax.

I’d like more Res-C. I love the stuff.

Ulf Krogstad Ulf Krogstad What exactly is “Mudder Grips?” Does Busse do different colors besides black or tan Res-C? I’m such a noob...

The first Bussekin I ever bought on the exchange was a Mud Puppy. It would be REALLY NICE to see that Res-C in something other than black or tan. Blue would be nice. REALLY nice. How about blue?

I definitely second the motion on a fillet knife, but shouldn't that be another thread?:D

Dark blue would be awesome! This thread is gonna be enough of an eye sore as it is, :D, as i believe theres gonna be alot of clutter, at least from me,;)I'd commend you if you started a fillet knife thread tho toots.:thumbsup::D ;)Don't wanna get to pushy about trying to get Busse to make these dreams become reality.

The mudder grips are the gnarly res-c handles...they have knots and bumps all over them...I have a SYCKO that is 154CM with green mudder grips...not sure what the name of it is...

Every time I pick up a Res-C knife I get happy, although I have to say, I prefer the smooth res-c...seems grippier...

gtE9eeul.jpg

9IFlOGNl.jpg

Sounds good to me! Putting in my wish for an OD Green mudder handle with four an a half inches of slicey, steak knife-ish shaped Elmax hanging out the end. Just a bit wider, and thicker along the spine. Yes.

This guy knows what's up.:thumbsup: OD looks awesome on models seen. It would be really sweet if they could make camo/multicolored resc/mudder.:eek: DEFINITELY would like to see more Elmax coming out too.

The mudder grips are the gnarly res-c handles...they have knots and bumps all over them...I have a SYCKO that is 154CM with green mudder grips...not sure what the name of it is...

Every time I pick up a Res-C knife I get happy, although I have to say, I prefer the smooth res-c...seems grippier...

gtE9eeul.jpg

9IFlOGNl.jpg

Sweet blade!!!:cool::thumbsup: I will absolutely agree the mudders aren't as grippy as basic res-c handles. Hope in future they could add more texturing or something to make, grippier. Mudders add a whole lot more style to handle over basic res-c tho imo. I haven't ever had problems with it slipping, especially since my skinners handle is quite rough/gouged from use now.

Copiuos got you covered HST HST .:thumbsup:

Dark blue would be awesome! This thread is gonna be enough of an eye sore as it is, :D, as i believe theres gonna be alot of clutter, at least from me,;)I'd commend you if you started a fillet knife thread tho toots.:thumbsup::D ;)Don't wanna get to pushy about trying to get Busse to make these dreams become reality.

I can guarantee you this...Busse gon' Busse!

Like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster, I never would have believed purple Res C existed had I not seen it. Now that I've seen it and I know that it is out there, somewhere, I want it!

Back