MUDDER HANDLES WITH COLOR OPTIONS

Like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster, I never would have believed purple Res C existed had I not seen it. Now that I've seen it and I know that it is out there, somewhere, I want it!
There's only one from the Santaganzaaa 2009/10 and I can't remember who got it. I think I tried for it.

Last edited:
There's only one from the Santaganzaaa 2009/10 and I can't remember who got it. I think I tried for it.

I think all the colors that were used in the "Ball Backdrop" were made into handles. Purple, yellow, green , blue...I could be wrong and I can't find the thread...

30D1A152-E05E-487B-8CB1-D732085AE83F.jpeg
I think all the colors that were used in the "Ball Backdrop" were made into handles. Purple, yellow, green , blue...I could be wrong and I can't find the thread...

There were 5 SE Scarp Yard blades offered (SG8-11 and SG17) I don't remember all the colors and pics from Jerry's original thread are lost to Photobucket.

also the google
6956787735_bc6cccca5a_b.jpg

Don't know if it's because I'm from MN the home of the Vikings and Prince, but I too like that.:thumbsup:

This calls for some deep purple.:D

+1 for safety orange. Mudder grips are SWEET in the cold. Could really go for a safety orange Regulator as well, I would go wild for a set of small, medium, and large Regulators...

I have no idea why the purple res-c has never been offered again, but I know it would sell just as hot as maroon micarta has. I was asking for purple/maroon colored handles way back to 2010 and even had our custom wedding muk made with some purple stabilized wood in 2011. Of course I was also asking for the Basic 8 to be released back in 2011 too... with purple text as a hint!
Since I have yet to see pics of it or hear anyone talk about this particular model, someone who was at Blade please fill me in.

How big is the choil and how does it feel in hand compared to a Basic 11.

I have a feeling this is going to be the only knife that will usurp the SAR 6 for me as the go to blade. I came to this realization after obtaining a Battle rat and found myself wishing for the same knife just a hair shorter and in INFI. I even debated shortening a B11 down to between 8 - 8.5 inches on my own but thought better of it.

I haven't been around here for a couple months, due to being very busy with the snow gone and really not liking the new BF layout. However, this model really got my attention when I saw it in Jerry's list of new models. I suspect it is the new grail that is currently being overlooked with the excitement of all the other new offerings... I'll take it! :thumbup:

Back